Server Attack Prevention Tool ~in development~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
596f7564756d62

Well, I can't know if you're for real or just fooling with me.

So I just tested it. I made a random project and made a socket and spam sent that data to my World Manager. The only thing is that the DebugMessage generates some data which don't make 100% sense to me. No crash. I tried to Socket.Send() them separately, 1 char/byte per time - no crash - and then the whole thing at once, still no crash. I'm not pro with sockets yet so if you could, please guide me a bit more.

Thanks again for the first tip though, if it was one.
Have a great day!
Regards,
Alex

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they trolling you man

596f7564756d62 = Youdumb

work it out if you don't believe me lol or use something on internet that will convert it

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I decided to basically stop development of this tool, long ago really, real life has been too busy and on top of that I have a server to manage, and someone has a fix to these attacks, don't see much reason to continue this, but in the long run I'm going to finish this because I have more than just this planned for it, going to turn it into a full server configuration tool, besides databases but will have a built in guide to server set-up/development.

And yea for those who are actually really good with a programming language such as VB or C# or C++ could finish this in an hour or so, I am not, I am self taught, so I kinda trial and error everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.