• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SERVER] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [REL/DEV] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

The warp command aren't working for me :S'

RaGEZONE VETERAN
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [REL/DEV] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

Not bad actually, I don't really like the GUI, though..

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score

nice one splaze =] hope people use this.

Maybe consider converting to sql?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice release , but i dont really find a differenc in yur Servers.. there kinda the same thing ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ey for wath is :pwn username command???????

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score

ey for wath is :pwn username command???????
it is a command i thought of a while back its for a laugh to be honest :pwn <name>

sendData("BK" + "You have been pwnt so ahrd theat you cried till you hard a orgas*m; by <sender>");

Minor Devolper
Reaction score

Good release one of the best flatfiles yet put some scripting protection in i think thats why hablog is better but still a good lagfree server :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Looks like a very nice server, looking forward to using it :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The link is death :S

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

glad u guys like :D and link is not dead :p

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Me friend use bloodline v3 se now ^^

~ VeSa

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

umm? I downloaded the server but my server looks nothing like the one in the images on the rel. Database editor doesnt work only turn on works. :S

EDIT: Wait nvm I still had a folder from the bloodline v3 :)

Also nice job I havent seen any bugs.. Best one you've made !

10/10 << Thats rare :)

Also splaze can you upload your bloodline dcr's so I can download them?

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

glad u like sry tim i deleted everty thing when it was completed

Go Do 1... Mate !!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Nice server splaze its looking good and see you have swimming and all that in this one ;D i like the gui
as well good job... And whats does :pwns Username do ? xD...

Anyways good job its awesome..

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

LOL Bloodline = Goldenshox Revison 5 Source ect (SAME EVERYTHING LOL)
(Just tried it and its like 100% same! LOL)

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

duck no predict
golden shox source = buggy :p
i used usa source u noob just coded the same features :p and more :p so it wont be buggy :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think this is one off the best server ever!!!!!

~ VeSa-the-life

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score

duck no predict
golden shox source = buggy :p
i used usa source u noob just coded the same features :p and more :p so it wont be buggy :p

Ye right you know it and so do i
You just used the same source and re-edited it and said it was USA111 source.
You chat aloud of bull your nothing (I thought you was a good coder)
PFFT as if you code nothing! your IT ye your nothing! now code something properly!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

i noticed something wrong with this.. the badges dont seem to be working. For ex. :givebadge user GM1
they reload. They dont get it. This goes for all other badges too.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

ooo imma look into that funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back