• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SERVER] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What account is suspended?
Atleast give some information about your problem!

The DCR, text and var don't work :eek: !
cause a account banned, look!

I've try differents dcr, text, var but no one seems to work x(

Help please and sorry for my bad english, i'm french =)

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Host your own dcrs. Simple, if you cant find any working pre-hosted then host your own.
Stop relying on others to do work for you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i think Splaze do not host DCR anymore even after he got his own host .

Well its hard to find V16-18 dcrs nowdays

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use Monsta prehosted dcr, ( in the v18 the teleports dont work ) v16 Bugged, use v14 :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Splaze i need help, im always having this problem with your loader :(

sPLAZE - [SERVER] BloodLine Server v3 SE [Reborn][Loader + DCRs][FlatFile][Bug Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
<param name="sw2"value="connection.info.host=********** (http://www.gfxdome.co.uk/mail/tools_my_ip.php)_;connection.info.port=1232>

This always appear on top the loader but the loader loads full bar on adobe shockwave then stopped.

help me pls.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Useless server Gets random dcs....and cannot log in waste of space :p and ur loada is useless...... doesnt work at all...bad bad.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dcrs don't work for me.. Im using Bloodline server but no DCRS Work, im also using Vista..
Any1 know any working DCRS? Pre-Hosted? or any sugestions? PM Me or just post..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Host ya Own dcrs easy to do but still not fan of his work :p ~ Pathlos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Thnk bloodline has gotta be the WORST server EVER! (no offense) Hablog is the BEST!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Close this thread Splaze doesnt host the dcrs anymore i asked him on msn he said hes finished with that but guys there are alot of v18 dcrs but youll have to start hosting them yourselfs because more and more people are leaving Habbo or stop telling thier dcrs i recommend looking at tutorial section and trying to find tutorials on ``How to host``

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back