Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
pwAdmin 1.6 don't read character list directly from GameDB, characters will now be read from MySQL table: "roles"... to import roles from GameDB to MySQL use the new pwAdmin plugin MySQL Role Import


@ all
thanks for information, i'll take a look why templates are not rebuild correctly after a gameDB wipe...

I didn't use a gamedbd wipe at all, just from your base release after manually adding them from my working server it was fine though
 
Just finished testing the Frost instance in the release, for the most part it seems bug free, only thing that has an issue I have noticed are

The announcement messages are all in yellow, in pwi they are in a very bright red

The quest from the npc that spawns after first boss will sometimes auto succeed and not have you do anything but most of the time it just straight out fails

The Glacix Elementos for Shocktrooper boss should AI POLICY FAILED on death but map is fine and continues running, their rotation is also outwards away from the boss

The boss death text has a sentence that just screams Engrish person wrote this

The Styren boss just "appears" doesn't make its magical walk in Dragoon does spawn when boss calls for it though

Dreadindra's "talk" text changes color between white and that off yellow and bishop spawns seem randomly placed in the room not on top of people like in pwi (I think that just may be because of how our server files work)

The "hands" and "mini clones" don't do any damage to anything anywhere but you mentioned that in your a29 thread so I figured it wouldn't work here either anyway

Heads that come after that boss worked fine but spawn count seemed rather low
 
Found AIPOLICY BUG at map EDEN.

Yeah. i just realize i was using an old AIPOLICY 1.3.9 and was not used to seeing this sort of thing in my old server.

Anyway the server seemed to be running fine.
 

Attachments

  • AIPOLICY - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
    AIPOLICY.webp
    117.4 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
pwAdmin 1.6 don't read character list directly from GameDB, characters will now be read from MySQL table: "roles"... to import roles from GameDB to MySQL use the new pwAdmin plugin MySQL Role Import


@ all
thanks for information, i'll take a look why templates are not rebuild correctly after a gameDB wipe...

oh ok now i get it thanks
also i uploaded my old gamedbd and everything worked fine i even used the wipe.sh after to start fresh and it still worked so i dont think its anything to do with the wipe.sh
 
Last edited:
thanks for information, i'll take a look why templates are not rebuild correctly after a gameDB wipe...


problem solved, my clsexport included in the server files was corrupted
i've uploaded a new server image with fixed clsconfig
also the wipe.sh script is now a bit imroved
 
First of all thank you very much, I basically use in my server 80% of the files that you share so many thanks!.
Now I have a query, i up a server I'm using your client the PWD, upload the maps in this release to my server, however it does not work the b05 and a034 which file should be modified to work?
The base server is the release of aringaso but your element.data, gshop.data (PWD provided with the server side) aipolici (I download this when I put frozt cover that works great), so basically my problem would be to run the perfect-chapel and the chapel-foyer and q could do work well?

Also I have problems with running etherblade sands, lost and plume will not let me enter in the archosaur allows me to enter but I can not leave the safe and I can only leave the ADC arena using teleport stones
das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums



Sorry for the newbie question but I want to work those maps you could tell me to do?
Thanks again
 
Last edited:
First of all thank you very much, I basically use in my server 80% of the files that you share so many thanks!.
Now I have a query, i up a server I'm using your client the PWD, upload the maps in this release to my server, however it does not work the b05 and a034 which file should be modified to work?
The base server is the release of aringaso but your element.data, gshop.data (PWD provided with the server side) aipolici (I download this when I put frozt cover that works great), so basically my problem would be to run the perfect-chapel and the chapel-foyer and q could do work well?

Also I have problems with running etherblade sands, lost and plume will not let me enter in the archosaur allows me to enter but I can not leave the safe and I can only leave the ADC arena using teleport stones
das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums



Sorry for the newbie question but I want to work those maps you could tell me to do?
Thanks again

Why you don't use the full release of this server? I think most of your problem will be resolved :rolleyes:

Also, PWD Patch was designed for PWI client only and not for others custom client :rolleyes:
 
problem solved, my clsexport included in the server files was corrupted
i've uploaded a new server image with fixed clsconfig
also the wipe.sh script is now a bit imroved

The new archive is 600 mb smaller then old one :?: they look almost identical for the contents though so Im assuming you just raised the compression level a lot

Anyway, wiping my current server and installing again as 32 bit, old tests were done with 64 bit and everything seems to work so smoothly
 
Did the same tests on the 32 bit install that I did in 64 bit with the new server package, rather smooth and no character template issues anymore

Haven't found any other issues yet, other then the HH portals glitch which I am pretty sure means there is a bugged region/precinct.sev

And the higher level fbs all the mobs shout AI POLICY FAILED on death
 
Last edited:
i keep getting these two error can any one help ?


joseph@joseph-server:~$ sudo mysql -u root -ppassword -e "create database pw;"
ERROR 1007 (HY000) at line 1: Can't create database 'pw'; database exists
joseph@joseph-server:~$ sudo mysql -u root -ppassword -h localhost pw < /PWServer/.setup/pwdb.sq




COMMAND~: sed s/db_password\ =\ \"root\"/db_password\ =\ \"PASSWORD\"/g /PWServer/jetty-7.1.6/webapps/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp > /PWServer/jetty-7.1.6/webapps/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp.01

bash: /PWServer/jetty-7.1.6/webapps/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp.01: Permission denied
 
i keep getting these two error can any one help ?


joseph@joseph-server:~$ sudo mysql -u root -ppassword -e "create database pw;"
ERROR 1007 (HY000) at line 1: Can't create database 'pw'; database exists
joseph@joseph-server:~$ sudo mysql -u root -ppassword -h localhost pw < /PWServer/.setup/pwdb.sq




COMMAND~: sed s/db_password\ =\ \"root\"/db_password\ =\ \"PASSWORD\"/g /PWServer/jetty-7.1.6/webapps/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp > /PWServer/jetty-7.1.6/webapps/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp.01

bash: /PWServer/jetty-7.1.6/webapps/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp.01: Permission denied

First one is because like it says in the error message that database already exists...

Second one you don't have permissions to write there... login as root instead
 
ERROR 1007 (HY000) at line 1: Can't create database 'pw'; database exists

PW database already exists :rolleyes:

bash: /PWServer/jetty-7.1.6/webapps/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp.01: Permission denied

sudo chmod 755 /PWServer/jetty-7.1.6/webapps/pwAdmin/WEB-INF/.pwadminconf.jsp.01
:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
im not doing something right

Logservice ./logservice 0 Offline
Auth Daemon ./authd 1 Online
Unique Name Daemon ./uniquenamed 11 Online
Game Anti-Cheat Daemon ./gacd 0 Offline
Faction Daemon ./gfactiond 0 Offline
Game Delivery Daemon ./gdeliveryd 1 Online
Game Link Daemon ./glinkd 1 Online
Game Database Daemon ./gamedbd 21 Online
Map Service ./gs 0 Offline
 
Last edited:
im not doing something right

Logservice ./logservice 0 Offline
Auth Daemon ./authd 1 Online
Unique Name Daemon ./uniquenamed 11 Online
Game Anti-Cheat Daemon ./gacd 0 Offline
Faction Daemon ./gfactiond 0 Offline
Game Delivery Daemon ./gdeliveryd 1 Online
Game Link Daemon ./glinkd 1 Online
Game Database Daemon ./gamedbd 21 Online
Map Service ./gs 0 Offline



mv /PWServer/authd/table.xml /PWServer/authd/table.xml.org

in this line of code i went to the file and there isnt a table.xml

You mustve missed the chmod -R 755 /PWServer step...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back