• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip das7000, I found the instance and am having a peek in it now to look for mobs.

I have played it before, and do now mostly whats going on, just that I was curious about the mobs because I did not play on official long enough. :)

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Another issue..... I made a dude GM... now when I deny it to him.. it still says GM.... Any thoughts?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i download the client or makethe client thanks :O?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client plox send me link in pm thanks and i get a world error when i startup someone help me thanks

Reaction score
client plox send me link in pm thanks and i get a world error when i startup someone help me thanks

I have no idea what a plox is =\

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

... and if you want help with any errors, you need to be MUCH more specific! Did you expect us to take a wild guess what could be wrong? You would wind up with 9,675,897,756,543,216,870.5 answers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hector

I found that you need as much as possible... I am running it on a 3GB VM and I cant run all the instances. I think if you want to run all instances at once you need more than 4GB.

@haha
Even I found that out by using search.

So... no-one know about my GM issue?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhh noob you can use 1 gb if you want...

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

and plox is a word for please

Reaction score
Apparently you're the n00b, you cannot use '1 gb if you want' -- ALL maps take up around 16GB of PHYSICAL RAM. I don't even know if 1GB is enough for JUST for the world map =\

Well, here we speak English, and plox is NOT a word at all, let alone for please. Hence its non-existence in the dictionary... So I do not know what your native language is, but I can safely assure you it is NOT a word here, in the English language =\

Reaction score
Well I have not tested just the world map by itself (no point really)... I don't know if I got to tell you in the last conversation you and I had but-- of course you can get the game to run on less then what *I* recommend... This is NOT *stable* though (uses too much swap)... When I tested (at least MY release) on a machine that had 32GB, ALL maps occupied 16GB of PHYSICAL RAM. I specify PHYSICAL RAM because of some ignorant people who think swap is like 'adding ram' //facepalm... Anywhoot, sure you could probably open ALL maps on a machine that had "8" but now that means at least 8 is in swap (so... NOT stable -- ie... try having a FULL server in that condition you would probably FREEZE it)...

//rant

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!
Help please!
In this assembly includes whether the last 2 races (4 classes)?
In English, I do not selenium, sorry for this question.
The issue is ripe because of Russian PvP server on which the guards appeared earlier than the official server (RuOf)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all. I managed to successfully create a PW server and it is up and running fine.

I have a problem with the client logging into it after I create a character. After I hit the start button I wait 5 seconds or so then a error dialog pops up that states that it could not log into the server then a few seconds later another error dialog pops up that states it disconnected from the server and to log in again.

I have searched the forum for a few days but could not locate a solution.

The client I am using was a PWI client downgraded with the PWD downgrade tool and I have copied the server data files to the server with winSCP.

If anyone can please assist me I would greatly appreaciate it.

das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all. I managed to successfully create a PW server and it is up and running fine.

I have a problem with the client logging into it after I create a character. After I hit the start button I wait 5 seconds or so then a error dialog pops up that states that it could not log into the server then a few seconds later another error dialog pops up that states it disconnected from the server and to log in again.

I have searched the forum for a few days but could not locate a solution.

The client I am using was a PWI client downgraded with the PWD downgrade tool and I have copied the server data files to the server with winSCP.

If anyone can please assist me I would greatly appreaciate it.

das7002 - Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

I think you have problem whit some item or map, don´t use the pwadmin for add items to your character if yo don´t know the hexa code, look in the logs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you have problem whit some item or map, don´t use the pwadmin for add items to your character if yo don´t know the hexa code, look in the logs.

problem is that this is a fresh install with new server and a fresh downgraded client. I did everything the guides tell me to do. I can create the character but it fails to log into the server. After looking at the log files it says failed to locate gfx.text and a lot of other text files in the pack files. Something about the angelica wrap. I deleted everything and I'm starting again from scratch because I'm wondering if my files got corrupted somehow. At first I thought it was caused by a conflict in the gshop files on the client and server sides.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
problem is that this is a fresh install with new server and a fresh downgraded client. I did everything the guides tell me to do. I can create the character but it fails to log into the server. After looking at the log files it says failed to locate gfx.text and a lot of other text files in the pack files. Something about the angelica wrap. I deleted everything and I'm starting again from scratch because I'm wondering if my files got corrupted somehow. At first I thought it was caused by a conflict in the gshop files on the client and server sides.

I remember this problem in another post maybe you can search for the solution, i think the PWD don´t work whit genesis client you have to download the tideborn version (i don´t know is that 100% real) try in that way.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've tried to guide you provided but I can not see the admin server, what do you have the solution bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back