Server client crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
43
Reaction score
2
Hello,

My flyff server works great but the only problem left now is that my client crash when I try to login to the world...
I hear the info pang pinging and 10 seconds later my game crashed.
I tried to search it on forums and asked friends but nobody can help me.
If you can help me I would be greatfull.

I posted my error also so take a look if you want.
Thanks in advantage.

Error.txt
2012/ 1/17 18:04:28 FileName propQuest.inc(14304) : state Not Found. : state 0

{



SetDesc

(

IDS_PROPQUEST_INC_001708

);



}



st

2012/ 1/17 18:04:34 CTarga::Load Failed = Theme\Default\GauAngelExpBG.TGA

2012/ 1/17 18:04:34 CTexture::LoadTexture : Theme\Default\GauAngelExpBG.TGA read error

2012/ 1/17 18:04:34 CTarga::Load Failed = Theme\Default\GauAngelExp.TGA

2012/ 1/17 18:04:34 CTexture::LoadTexture : Theme\Default\GauAngelExp.TGA read error

2012/ 1/17 18:04:49 Nov 15 2011 21:24:30 1 rCnt=1

Neuz.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Neuz.exe at 0023:00682A44

- Registers

EAX=00000000 EBX=00000008 ECX=00000000 EDX=45D9DFE0 ESI=00000000
EDI=00000000 EBP=00000005 ESP=0018BB80 EIP=00682A44 FLG=00010246
CS=0023 DS=002B SS=002B ES=002B FS=0053 GS=002B

0023:00682A44 Neuz.exe
 
Hello,

My flyff server works great but the only problem left now is that my client crash when I try to login to the world...
I hear the info pang pinging and 10 seconds later my game crashed.
I tried to search it on forums and asked friends but nobody can help me.
If you can help me I would be greatfull.

I posted my error also so take a look if you want.
Thanks in advantage.

Error.txt
2012/ 1/17 18:04:28 FileName propQuest.inc(14304) : state Not Found. : state 0

{



SetDesc

(

IDS_PROPQUEST_INC_001708

);



}



st

2012/ 1/17 18:04:34 CTarga::Load Failed = Theme\Default\GauAngelExpBG.TGA

2012/ 1/17 18:04:34 CTexture::LoadTexture : Theme\Default\GauAngelExpBG.TGA read error

2012/ 1/17 18:04:34 CTarga::Load Failed = Theme\Default\GauAngelExp.TGA

2012/ 1/17 18:04:34 CTexture::LoadTexture : Theme\Default\GauAngelExp.TGA read error

2012/ 1/17 18:04:49 Nov 15 2011 21:24:30 1 rCnt=1

Neuz.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Neuz.exe at 0023:00682A44

- Registers

EAX=00000000 EBX=00000008 ECX=00000000 EDX=45D9DFE0 ESI=00000000
EDI=00000000 EBP=00000005 ESP=0018BB80 EIP=00682A44 FLG=00010246
CS=0023 DS=002B SS=002B ES=002B FS=0053 GS=002B

0023:00682A44 Neuz.exe


hey its your theme men...try to use a real theme like in gpotato...


Your world folder in your resource and the world in your client should be the same.

So try to copy the world in your resource folder and paste it in your client.

and for you..its not world..lol...better to read what he post before you reply..
 
hey its your theme men...try to use a real theme like in gpotato...

Thanks for the help man.
The I fixed that Theme errors but my client still crashes...

Now I only got this:

Error
2012/ 1/17 23:30:44 FileName propQuest.inc(14304) : state Not Found. : state 0

{



SetDesc

(

IDS_PROPQUEST_INC_001708

);



}



st

2012/ 1/17 23:31:01 Nov 15 2011 21:24:30 1 rCnt=1

Neuz.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module Neuz.exe at 0023:00682A44

- Registers

EAX=00000000 EBX=00000008 ECX=00000000 EDX=45D9DFE0 ESI=00000000
EDI=00000000 EBP=00000005 ESP=0018BB80 EIP=00682A44 FLG=00010246
CS=0023 DS=002B SS=002B ES=002B FS=0053 GS=002B

0023:00682A44 Neuz.exe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back