Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server- DB- & Client Files? - Links are mostly dead! Need advice [REQUEST]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, there! So I've been following quite old thread by AzureSensei https://forum.ragezone.com/f460/centos-7-repack-cabal-server-1144251/
I've come pretty far solving all kind of issues in a short time.
Im using (2018 Default Backup files) for DB and all restored.
cabal_ep8_repack.tar.gz as server base, but now Im supposed to replace Data & common.ini!
Have already deleted those but im having hard time understanding that which server files are appropriate!
I was thinking about Fallen server files but they seem clearly inadequate since being around 80Mt in size. Doesnt seem to be including much files. (Maybe its supposed to be as it is on server side?)

After this comes the headache, yeah. I did download TG Client (not sure if it would work) but it was uploaded as partitions and im not really sure if I got it right, Im having problem downloading the only client in the universe for this. TG Client is somewhere around 4.3Gt in size, im pretty sure it should be more. As I see it, it was only extracting the 1st zip from the collection of 8zip files. Rest of them counted as 002.file,003.file etc. I thought it would just go around extracting them all, but I quess it didnt happen.

Im currently stuck on Section 5: Management part, i have no reason to try start services since I know its not quite there yet and can't continue to Section 6 of the tutorial.

I've also been double checking through the video here for what I've been doing. Can't blame him really but it gave me quite a insight for the project. Also made me do bold moves and got me more screwed at this point rly.

Ended up losing WorldSvr_01_01.ini (fck my life) still have WorldSvr _01_02.ini tho.

I've been messing my work around with linux/centOS guides too so its becoming bit blurry.
Please put me to the direction here! Fallen server files appropriate? Maybe link for another ones if i've missed something, but I probably have many diff serverfiles on my pc by now, just not sure what to do.

Currently im not buying Fallen or TG Client, so im kinda without server or client files.
Hitting wall here before then fun part even starts configuring IP everywhere and using those fancy tools to mod poop n all. Kinda long and whiny post about being noob but Im reaching out here! Old as hell topic too!
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, there! So I've been following quite old thread by AzureSensei https://forum.ragezone.com/f460/centos-7-repack-cabal-server-1144251/
I've come pretty far solving all kind of issues in a short time.
Im using (2018 Default Backup files) for DB and all restored.
cabal_ep8_repack.tar.gz as server base, but now Im supposed to replace Data & common.ini!
Have already deleted those but im having hard time understanding that which server files are appropriate!
I was thinking about Fallen server files but they seem clearly inadequate since being around 80Mt in size. Doesnt seem to be including much files. (Maybe its supposed to be as it is on server side?)

After this comes the headache, yeah. I did download TG Client (not sure if it would work) but it was uploaded as partitions and im not really sure if I got it right, Im having problem downloading the only client in the universe for this. TG Client is somewhere around 4.3Gt in size, im pretty sure it should be more. As I see it, it was only extracting the 1st zip from the collection of 8zip files. Rest of them counted as 002.file,003.file etc. I thought it would just go around extracting them all, but I quess it didnt happen.

Im currently stuck on Section 5: Management part, i have no reason to try start services since I know its not quite there yet and can't continue to Section 6 of the tutorial.

I've also been double checking through the video here for what I've been doing. Can't blame him really but it gave me quite a insight for the project. Also made me do bold moves and got me more screwed at this point rly.

Ended up losing WorldSvr_01_01.ini (fck my life) still have WorldSvr _01_02.ini tho.

I've been messing my work around with linux/centOS guides too so its becoming bit blurry.
Please put me to the direction here! Fallen server files appropriate? Maybe link for another ones if i've missed something, but I probably have many diff serverfiles on my pc by now, just not sure what to do.

Currently im not buying Fallen or TG Client, so im kinda without server or client files.
Hitting wall here before then fun part even starts configuring IP everywhere and using those fancy tools to mod poop n all. Kinda long and whiny post about being noob but Im reaching out here! Old as hell topic too!
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

all I can say to you is try again for I have been down this path same as you did,..

for the links? they are everywhere here in the forum just search for it and it will be searched SPECIALLY, REINSTALL everything up until you get it RIGHT and FOCUS on installing PROPERLY your CentOS, PORTS, IP's and PASSWORDS.

that is all I can say to you brother and good luck!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! This was bit all rounder type of an answer.
To Specify I do have CentOS7 properly installed, all repositories are in place (and correct versions), Ports, IPs & Passwords all work.
Just nod to which files to use would be helpful. I dont need the links, I need reference for it.

In Section 5 Azure was using Repack files for the server same as I.
But where we pull Data & Common.ini? - From the Client were using? People keep saying put Fallen "patch" on the server files, yet again Im not sure about it working. Others talking about Emerald Client & TG Client. These are really old sources, people dont propably use these anymore.

Ive been following for about 30 different threads + youtube guides for this. Its out there yeah, but everyone using different setup with different versions. I have no idea about the compatibility of these versions. Im not sure if I should wipe whole working thing just to try out different files.
Since it was already installed in Section 5.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
/etc/cabal/data <<< main server files.
/etc/cabal/ <<< server configuration files.

Use anything, as an example this: https://forum.ragezone.com/f459/cabal-ep8-files-lot-content-1204121/

Get just the data folder and common.ini from the server side. If there are bin files, you have to take them too, which you will have to paste into /usr/bin directory (replace with existing ones).

Then, simply change language.enc IP address and port, and check which cabalmain version is being used + magickey (located in xdata.enc file) - if you search on ragezone, you will find at least 10+ threads for finding/changing magickey.
Or, you can always check loginsvr.ini file in the server files (previously mentioned) and see what version + magickey is being used and try that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh! Never expected you to answer directly, I quess this isnt so dead topic as I originally thought.
Thanks for replying, appreciate the help! Gave this few days rest so starting to see everything more clear now.
Thats decent advice you're giving - I'll try with EP29 files provided by rcanary.
Great guides!

Upvote 0
Back