• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Server DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello,,hmm,,any help here..i have a server..already configured all..all running..but when i go in the game,,i got disconnected.. maybe i put some wrong IP in the server files...can someone help me with it??

about puting IP's.. it located at i need to put that ip in all configs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i check that port is says i cant see your port.. where to put that ports? i dont know where to put that on my router bcoz my router doesnt have port forwarder directly,,i also dont know how...

i need someone to trust to make teamviewer with me to check my server if its configured correctly..i folowed the guide but doesnt happen..

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

you have loopback already?

i dont use loopback bcoz i have static IP...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im from philippines and im using globe wimax and still cant find guides on how to open ports with it =[

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
globe wimax bro is not qualified... I think... Wimax is also a broadband.. And im using broadband 2 and end fail... :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay server is running,..but when i click the server..hmmm.. got DC...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah your server is running but you cant play ingame so that mean you have to open your ports 55901 and 44405 after you done thay go to the website put the port number nd see if its success

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah your server is running but you cant play ingame so that mean you have to open your ports 55901 and 44405 after you done thay go to the website put the port number nd see if its success

i already open ports 55901 and 44405 but i guest only the 44405 opens.. :( ...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back