[server files] [jPT] first edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what i did.

Followed operz guide.
Edited ldata.bmp to point 127.0.0.1
Edited registry to potin 127.0.0.1

Server folder is in another disk other than PT instalation.

WHat I need to do just to connect?
Start HotukMgr.exe and dclick on game.exe on PT folder?

Some help plz.
 
Hello Guys i have a problem with the odbc connection when i wannt add the connection than it says cant connect to SQL Server. I had followed the guide from operz but it didnt worked for me. :/
 
athorzz can you with me with the unable to connect problem? i'm behind a router and it seem that im having problem with MSQL
 
Bleh.. well I fallowed the instructions on the SQL part, but when I try to set up ODBC... It doesn't even list SQL server... do I need to do anything special after inputting my character's data in dbo.TGameUser?
 
was wondering if this was a sandbox or is it like a 90% working server files ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back