Server Files [RENEWED THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socius Decennalis
Decennium
Joined
Oct 10, 2007
Messages
238
Reaction score
52
Thread says it all. Almost all links expired in this section and I took like 5 hours to renew all threads and upload them from my computer. This is the last upload needed and I will upload it in sticky,so noone will look further for it.

Warning : I am still not successful on setting a wokf 1.067 server. If any of you do know how,Pm me the details .

Warning : There is a guide for 1.053 server. I will only assist If someone is having a hard time on that files

Warning : Enter Rogan12's thread in this forum If you need info on 1.0.36 files.

Warning : If anyone has a new and better/fixed version of server files,pm me an download link.

Warning : I uploaded new 1.0.67 files,thanks to craigsit. You may have to change ips,machine name and attrib files(using cpack) I personally saw files and folders and found them to be working

1.0.45 to 1.0.67 files download link=

1.0.53 files download link=

1.0.36 files download link=

1.0.31 files download link=

Requested Clients:

1.0.36 :
1.0.62 :
1.0.47 :
1.0.53 :
HeartSeeker :closedeyes:
 
Last edited:
Re: Server Files

Great job my friend keep it up ^_^
 
Re: Server Files

newest server version is 1.0.67? can i ask what news on that server files? I haven't play WOTKF for a long time. i am planning to re-host the server files to play with my friends.

@soulsimbol i hope you working on this newest server files too the community might needs your help with it.

i will try to re-format my pc soon so i have more space for MMO server files. keep up the good work guys and thank you for digging this new server files heartseeker :)
 
Re: Server Files

I already trying the 1.0.53 server for localhost, changing all public ip to 127.0.0.1 (cause it seems setup for live server), the database is ok (dump using phpmyadmin in uniform server 4.5). When running the server it still error unreachable ip, i know this because i'm trying to config to localhost but no luck, i need guide to setup the server for localhost so i can use it on LAN. Thanks i advance
 
Re: Server Files

Ty but all file : Downloading:

Sorry, this file has been removed.

----
Client :
Gameshell redirect Client 1.0.73
All ausgamer redirect Client 1.0.62
 
Re: Server Files [Renewed Thread]

Link Dead, and please, post this: Client 1.0.67 ^^

Yes, can all of u guys give me new link for wokf server file? i want to create private server this Wokf for my self, play with my brother n my kids. or any one of u have a new version server file 1.083?? thanks
 
Re: Server Files

Hello jhon007 you don't know me as most everyone here xd, I am currently testing and upgrading my current server from 1.0.53 to 1.0.67 then 1.0.67 to what ever version i can get my hands on and have the level 120 cap only prob is i cant find the level 140 cap files. I know just about every ones given up on wokf tease days so not many are wanting to help or distribute what little wokf files they have.

I already successfully upgraded from 1.0.53 to 1.0.67, The problem is im having some issues figuring out how to change or add item mall items, Of course everyone says that's the easiest thing about making the server xd just don't know how to do it.
Second problem is my level 140 maps don't work even though they are there and show up in my client but i understand that's probably expected since i don't have the level 140 cap files nor its database files that i know of. Would you do the honor by helping me a little? Anyways sorry for such a long reply ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back