Server List Not Appearing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 14, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Ok, I have been working with v14 I've done everything I can think of Including:
-Checking to see if its dyndns
-Checking to see if my ports are open
-Checking if it works localy (yes it works localy but if i change the ip from 127.0.0.1 to my ip or ____.servegame.org as my dyndns, it will not work right)
-I have even tried using about 4 different Neuz's trying to get it to work right.
-I've tried copying files from the client to the server and have edited the data.res with the other .txt you need.
-I've even tried like 3 different release's of v14 in all the combinations of the listed tests above.

I've followed every guide I can find to the letter and searched every thing i can think of allong the lines of server list blank.

Like i said the server works great when i have it on 127.0.0.1 but when i have it on my ip or my dyndns it wont show the server list.

I followed this guide for setting up the server GUIDE I FOLLOWED FOR BUILDING SERVER, yes i used the NeuzSerus from there.

I followed this guide for the making of the server public (it was pretty obvious) Guide by aldieri and this one Guide by apixen witch really didn't help much.

The resion im saying all the **** I've done is to try to keep people from blowing me off because I'm a nub or some bull like that, I've actualy tried to figure it out on my own but this is the last resort for trying to get this rolling.

So, no matter what I do the Server/channel list is blank if i change the ip from 127.0.0.1. Please help me out, Thank You.
 
Trial and error, Try and Try untill your brain hurts, thats what we all have done. If you come here asking for help I don't think you will get nothing but flaming, saying that your a noob and such. What happens if you run ito another problem once you have your server up? You will come here again? I can help you if you want but you should realy try to set up a server before asking for help.
 
Trial and error, Try and Try untill your brain hurts, thats what we all have done. If you come here asking for help I don't think you will get nothing but flaming, saying that your a noob and such. What happens if you run ito another problem once you have your server up? You will come here again? I can help you if you want but you should realy try to set up a server before asking for help.

What do you think I'm doing and have been doing. If i could think of another way of fixing it by now don't you think i would have don't it I've been playing with this problem for 3 days now pretty much nonstop. It seems to me that your not taking me seriously as I only have 2 posts. I admit I'm new to the flyff servers but as for private servers no. I've made several public successful WoW private servers and some runescape servers. Ragezone is just the only place about flyff servers. Besides this is the help section if you not going to post help and just ***** go don't post at all.

For future refrence guys, don't nag me about not trying something I've done tried everything that comes to mind...
 
ROFL :laugh:

never saw 2 guys, that wants to help the new guy.

Congratz :thumbup1:

:glare: not really new I just don't post things on forums unless it's needed like say now or its a forum I've been on for a long time. As for the 2 guys above I will contact you tonight, after I get home from work. So if you guys where to gess whats the problem whats you first thought.
 
I have a problem too with my pserver. I use the official files v14, and before it worked perfectly. Then I quitted making pservers again, and I wanted to start again. Now, when I started over again I can login and all that stuff, but I dont see any clusters or channels! Anybody knows how I can fix that? (I know I'm a noob at pservers.. But maybe some nice peoples out there can help me? ^^)
 
Last edited:
I have a problem too with my pserver. I use the official files v14, and before it worked perfectly. Then I quitted making pservers again, and I wanted to start again. Now, when I started over again I can login and all that stuff, but I dont see any clusters or channels! Anybody knows how I can fix that? (I know I'm a noob at pservers.. But maybe some nice peoples out there can help me? ^^)

1 word, FAIL!.
A Legend once told me,
Teach it by your heart.

Hmm who was that actully, i found it up myself maybe?

Ohh well.
 
Last edited:
Back