Server Manager

Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
227
Hello everyone, Here is a Gunz Server Manager I made.

It automatically opens your MatchServer locator or matchagent when it closes.

Instructions:

1. Open the program

2. Browse for your programs.

3. On the listbox select your program name.

4. Hit start to start it.


Screenie:

XZeenon - Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums


V1.0
---------------------
Download in Attachment, Feel free to post mirrors and I'll add it to the main post.

Mirrors:

Thanks to Scrider






v2.0
-----------------------
Start Bug Fixes.

Download: In Attachment

Mirrors:

Feel free to post some.

Thanks to Number12

 

Attachments

Last edited:
rating :
look : 10/10
originality : 0/10 < so many server managers, all of them work the same mostly.

LOL!!!!! Originality? It's the only one that restarts the servers if they close without you having do to anything... Lol.... For example if one closes and ur like at another country unable to acess your pc my program takes care of that. So Please Change Your Rating of 0/10
 
LOL!!!!! Originality? It's the only one that restarts the servers if they close without you having do to anything... Lol.... For example if one closes and ur like at another country unable to acess your pc my program takes care of that. So Please Change Your Rating of 0/10
wow, lol my rating still stands. everyone can still use the original Server Keeper and it does the exact same thing.
 
Good job, I'm going to use it.
Here are some mirrors:



 
Here is a link mirror i made for megaupload. I will do more for you if you want Xzeenon.
Just tell me what sites you want and I will do it.



Um otherwise very nice.

Thanks.

Add from:

filebeam.com
rapidshare.com
sendspace.com

if you want ;p.

And I hope those were V2.0
 
Back