Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server not in List

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Err, i tried following a tutorial "~DN" 's infact, and whenever i run the client, my server doesn't appear. I followed the server from every word and i had no errors.

Fix?

(Locator is running too)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i followed that guide too and having this prob . still not solved yet...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, i'm behind a router, but still forwarded all the ports it mentions in the guide. No luck :eek:.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol we all have this kind of problem too...but my only problem is the outside connecting to my server...on LAN i have no prblem at all...

After so many Private Server i have Put up...this the only one ive got this problem that i still cant solve...Lol...

If you guys manage to solve your problem pls. post the fix, i will also inform you if i already fix the problem of mine...thanks...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol we all have this kind of problem too...but my only problem is the outside connecting to my server...on LAN i have no prblem at all...

After so many Private Server i have Put up...this the only one ive got this problem that i still cant solve...Lol...

If you guys manage to solve your problem pls. post the fix, i will also inform you if i already fix the problem of mine...thanks...

DMZ your IP. Works for me!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@NIRVANAdylan
Well good for u alredy solved it...I Already tried DMZ but no luck, what server release ure using???

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
look at your DB dude.

dbo.ServerStatus, make sure your WANIP is there

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
use wan ip

Upvote 0