Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME.

deathhopes, could you share the database 95 servers with a fix shop and the authorization (And web files) ?​
What do you mean by fixed shop? There's both of what you are asking here on the release section. Can always edit the cashcommodity.dnt to adjust the shop to your liking.



can be explained more



how to send cash to online player per hour or minute

Write in SQL Time
http://forum.ragezone.com/f853/release-online-script-tsql-1074804/



how do you patch the server side? and how to edit bosses HP?
To sync your server + client you must create your patches, use a text generator, and MD5 generator. There is a full guide inside the guide section here on ragezone.

Editing boss HP is a little tricky because it references more than one DNT. Although the easiest way to go about it is editing the monstertable_nest.dnt and editing things by a percentage margin because it will also connect to different difficulty levels of in the game. Meaning if you edit base stats to be too high you will make the bosses way too strong or weak.
 
So I've problems with patching and it's probably very very stupid, considering the other things I've fixed by myself. But I can't manage to get my patcher working, basically it can't find my PatchInfoServer.cfg and it will return -1 (aka error) and the patching fails. I do have the right path in my PatchConfigList.xml. I even open directory viewer "just to test" and I can manage to find it on the local and on my other PCs. It does find the PatchConfigList.xml and it says "PatchInfo Init Success!", but on the server version file "Download File Is Not Exist!"
 
So I've problems with patching and it's probably very very stupid, considering the other things I've fixed by myself. But I can't manage to get my patcher working, basically it can't find my PatchInfoServer.cfg and it will return -1 (aka error) and the patching fails. I do have the right path in my PatchConfigList.xml. I even open directory viewer "just to test" and I can manage to find it on the local and on my other PCs. It does find the PatchConfigList.xml and it says "PatchInfo Init Success!", but on the server version file "Download File Is Not Exist!"

Usually updated in the "dupdate" of your webserver if you still have it named that. Also, if you don't have you can create one and there are guides about it in that forum section. Also when diagnosing your patch issues always try referencing your client folder > logs
 
21bHCw6 - Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME. - RaGEZONE Forums


It doesn't matter if I change the IP to my local IP or to 10.6.11.11

Client log file:
20190411161427 [info] Logging Start..
20190411161427 [debug] InitLauncher Start!
20190411161428 [debug] DirectX Version (786432) (12.0)
20190411161428 [debug] PatchInfo Init Start!
20190411161428 [debug] DownLoad PatchConfigList (FileName PatchConfigList.xml)
20190411161428 [debug] Open Internet Session
20190411161428 [debug] Open Http Connection
20190411161428 [debug] Download File Start
20190411161428 [debug] Download File Success
20190411161428 [debug] ParsingPatchConfigList
20190411161428 [debug] PatchInfo Init Success!
20190411161428 [debug] LoadPatchVersionInfo
20190411161428 [debug] Open Internet Session
20190411161428 [debug] Open Http Connection
20190411161428 [error] Download File Is Not Exist!
20190411161428 [debug] Open Internet Session
20190411161428 [debug] Open Http Connection
20190411161428 [error] Download File Is Not Exist!
20190411161428 [debug] Open Internet Session
20190411161428 [debug] Open Http Connection
20190411161428 [error] Download File Is Not Exist!
20190411161428 [error] PatchInfoServer.cfg download Failed!
20190411161428 [error] Gagal verifikasi versi patch.
20190411161430 [debug] LoadPatchVersionInfo Complete : Client Ver[7] / Server Ver[-1]
20190411161430 [debug] RemoveUsedFile
20190411161430 [debug] InitLauncher Success!
20190411161430 [debug] InitDialog Start!
20190411161430 [debug] InitInterface
20190411161430 [debug] InitWebpage
20190411161430 [debug] InitDialog Success!
20190411161430 [debug] ?Patch Start!
20190411161430 [debug] BeginPatch - Start
20190411161430 [info] Patch Check Version (Client Ver:7, Server Ver:-1)
20190411161430 [debug] Version Check Failed Run Fullpatch Process
20190411161430 [debug] ProcessFullVersionPatch
20190411161430 [error] Client data error. Silahkan install ulang Game Client.
20190411161432 [debug] Thread End

basically saying client version missmatch, which is logical since the call to PatchInfoServer.cfg return -1 (instead of the actual version).

Btw my server is running, just can't patch
 
21bHCw6 - Server Problems? Client Problems? Questions? Ask ME. - RaGEZONE Forums


It doesn't matter if I change the IP to my local IP or to 10.6.11.11

Client log file:


basically saying client version missmatch, which is logical since the call to PatchInfoServer.cfg return -1 (instead of the actual version).

Btw my server is running, just can't patch

You need to create or edit the existing config on your server side webserver to your version.
 
You need to create or edit the existing config on your server side webserver to your version.

Can you tell me which config file that is? Since I tried for "PatchInfoServer.cfg" version 007, version 7, version 008, version 8. And it still gives me the -1 error (client is version 7). The PatchConfigList.xml shows the correct path too :/
 
Can you tell me which config file that is? Since I tried for "PatchInfoServer.cfg" version 007, version 7, version 008, version 8. And it still gives me the -1 error (client is version 7). The PatchConfigList.xml shows the correct path too :/



try my data launcher
 


try my data launcher

Sadly I have the same error. It simply can not find the PatchInfoServer.cfg (I get the same error when I leave the address field empty or remove the file). It must me something stupid, that I'm sure.

PS I've changed my client version to 32 to match your launcher files and I appreciate the help people are giving me



Okay after many trial and errors I found out what the problem was (for people in the future with similar problems ;) )

The issue was with my webserver (I use IIS ), it recognized the file as an executable and not a file to be downloaded...
How to fix it:

Go to your IIS manager, select your website and make sure you are switched to "Features View". There is a feature called "MIME Types" (which means Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions and basically tells the IIS webserver how to interpret a certain file). Select add (Right top) and add ".cfg" (without quotes) in the first text box and "text/plain" in the second text box. Click on the okay button and you are set ;)

As I said it was a really stupid mistake, but I'm happy I figured out the problem~

PS. This also counts for .pak and .MD5 files (so be aware)
 
Last edited:
Sadly I have the same error. It simply can not find the PatchInfoServer.cfg (I get the same error when I leave the address field empty or remove the file). It must me something stupid, that I'm sure.

PS I've changed my client version to 32 to match your launcher files and I appreciate the help people are giving me



Okay after many trial and errors I found out what the problem was (for people in the future with similar problems ;) )

The issue was with my webserver (I use IIS ), it recognized the file as an executable and not a file to be downloaded...
How to fix it:

Go to your IIS manager, select your website and make sure you are switched to "Features View". There is a feature called "MIME Types" (which means Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions and basically tells the IIS webserver how to interpret a certain file). Select add (Right top) and add ".cfg" (without quotes) in the first text box and "text/plain" in the second text box. Click on the okay button and you are set ;)

As I said it was a really stupid mistake, but I'm happy I figured out the problem~

PS. This also counts for .pak and .MD5 files (so be aware)

nice,
 
@deathhopes
How to solve the damage overflow problem?

Some classes are really easy to get overflow.
Which result in only showing the hits counts and dealing no damage.
Saleana's skill also overflow and result in adding monster's HP.
 
Here's a question for ya, what's the latest version of server you're using and how are you dealing with all the Chinese viruses and crap they're stuffed full of?
 
Here's a question for ya, what's the latest version of server you're using and how are you dealing with all the Chinese viruses and crap they're stuffed full of?
Avoid the quickphp given here if you aren't going to have your server local.



@deathhopes
How to solve the damage overflow problem?

Some classes are really easy to get overflow.
Which result in only showing the hits counts and dealing no damage.
Saleana's skill also overflow and result in adding monster's HP.

Try synching another set of skillleveltable.dnts ?
 
And I'm back :(
I made the mistake to reinstall my pc and use it purely for the DN server and now I cannot connect to the game server anymore from any other pc (locally works fine) :/

A couple of things:

I can connect to the game locally (127.0.0.1/Localhost/10.6.11.11) from the server.
The public address is the same as the network ip (from the server)
I can ping the server from my other machines in the same network
I have turned off the firewall and the windows defender (I will turn it on again when I have it working, but one step at a time)
I can see the website
I can remotely connect to the database with the DragonNest user.
No ports are blocked since I can use telnet perfectly with those ports
I use the right IP
I can patch the client
I can use remote desktop to connect to the server
I have this problem with both the start.bat and the DNLauncher (works both locally)
The server is running without log errors in the database or in any of the log files and everything is green.
I do not get an error in my DragonNest.exe log file, it basically says start game and end game (that's it).

When I try to connect from any of my other pcs to the game server I get "unable to connect to the login server"

It's probably something stupid again and I will gladly accept any feedback~
 
i use server 2126 and client 335 from ragazone

Yes, I understand, but I need to know what type of error you have. Simply giving us a picture "why doesn't it work" doesn't really help XD. In your client folder, there is a folder called "Log", open the .txt file of your launcher and copy paste that here. It will give us an error, so that we know what's wrong ;)
 
Back