Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server Rollback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i am in the process of making a WoI server and there are a few issues.
Does anyone know what can be the cause of a rollback everytime a char is logged off?
The pets and zen remain, but everything about the character is reset, items, level, bag, everything.
And also, it disconnects after about 16-17 minutes of online time.

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
because you are missing tables in mysql (linux) tables. please look at the orginal thread LeRaz0r created, I posted some useful tips :)

those tips are helpful if you have setup an OLD-BOI before, and you know how to add/edit tables in mysql and you can read the dbserver/db/ .sh files :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well i really do not know what you mean i drop all base and start new one , make all old BOI tables and new WoI tables from db/.sh files,
but still do not work save character position and items, i got saved just lvl of character.
Also i find missing NPC at Valhala and thats part is work now .

Please let me know where/witch tables i need check for this (probably is basetab_sg because all other new tables what create work good) . PLease bbantisoft help me with this , i will much appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ASSUME you got all your IP changes correctly! ahahahahah (setup an old BOI then you know)

You have to use WOI linux server files dbserver/db .sh files to create new tables for WOI. when you run /start.sh (which is the same as BOI-OLD linux start.sh) Look at the tables that are missing, you need to add those (best thing is to look at BOI-OLD tables and sync what is missing and what is new). After you got all your mysql tables correctly you will also have to change db .sh files so it doesn't duplicate the tables and alter tables. You also need to change the dates on dbserver/config/other.cfg

The main point is you have to create/edit the mysql tables to match the game -BY add new tables (what are new tables? you have to look all the db .sh files to know which one to add / edit).

Good luck and have fun :)

Thank YOU LeRaz0r / Menoz!!! LOVE YOU hahaha (no homo) ahhahaha

Please look at the old replied from the other thread.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah i did, and do same like you said i added new tables and same again i back on start, change some .s script to got all NPC spawned and make all Instance/Events on one realm, also change shop to price 0, and a lot of stuff but this is really pain well ill got clear all and start over and will see what gona happend.

thank you for you answer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i did, and do same like you said i added new tables and same again i back on start, change some .s script to got all NPC spawned and make all Instance/Events on one realm, also change shop to price 0, and a lot of stuff but this is really pain well ill got clear all and start over and will see what gona happend.

thank you for you answer

I didn't said anything about change some .s script(s) or NPC spawned or instances...

Please read what I said and let US know what did you do on what I said.

1. Did you create all the tables from .sh (DBserver/db/ .sh files)?
2. Did you see what you missing from those new tables and not from the OLD BOI tables?
3. Did you change the alter tables/columns?
4. Did you edit .sh files to NOT make duplicates tables/columns?
5. Did you see what the error told you? doubles tables... alter tables failed...duplicates ...etc?

anyway good luck.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't said anything about change some .s script(s) or NPC spawned or instances...

Please read what I said and let US know what did you do on what I said.

1. Did you create all the tables from .sh (DBserver/db/ .sh files)?
2. Did you see what you missing from those new tables and not from the OLD BOI tables?
3. Did you change the alter tables/columns?
4. Did you edit .sh files to NOT make duplicates tables/columns?
5. Did you see what the error told you? doubles tables... alter tables failed...duplicates ...etc?

anyway good luck.

1. yes i did
2. yeah checked triple times
3. yes
4. yes
5. here is ss for all

linuxside - Server Rollback - RaGEZONE Forums tables - Server Rollback - RaGEZONE Forums

Well i use to make new database because here is something wrong, after i drop old data here is error what i got after run start.sg
[root@localhost Link to WOI]# /root/stop.sh
[root@localhost Link to WOI]# clear
[root@localhost Link to WOI]# /home/WOI/start.sh
run dir:../bin
[root@localhost Link to WOI]# Same shm seg (key=0000426D) exist, now try to attach it...
Attach to share memory succeed.
Successfully alloced share memory block, key = 0000426D, id = 786445, size = 11473104
[Error : file ./src/app.c:152 at 2013-3-4 10:8:51]open net error
please check port in using
DB Tools V1.0 Run build in Nov 14 2011 14:47:47
Check database begin, please wait..........
Check end
size = 4114
Check database begin, please wait..........
Check end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'GuildOffer'
.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'PicID'
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'ReserveMoney'
.Alter tables end
sh: ../db/upgradetable-beta4.sh: No such file or directory
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'GuildTask'
.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'CustomPic'
.Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'PetExtraMax'
.Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'LimitInfo'
.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'GoldInfo'
.Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'EmoteInfo'
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'PersonHonorPerDay'
.ERROR 1061 (42000) at line 1: Duplicate key name 'SpreadID'
.Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'UsedNumS'
Alter tables end
sh: ../db/upgradetable-beta11.sh: No such file or directory
Alter tables begin, please wait.Alter tables end
sh: ../db/upgradetable-beta13.sh: No such file or directory
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1061 (42000) at line 1: Duplicate key name 'FamilyName'
.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'FamilyOffer'
.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'FamilyData'
..ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'TotalAddDay'
Alter tables end
sh: ../db/upgradetable-beta21.sh: No such file or directory
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'RankPower'
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'HireFlag'
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'RuneInfo'
.ERROR 1061 (42000) at line 1: Duplicate key name 'TargerID'
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 1: Unknown column 'PicID' in 'familytab_sg'
Alter tables end
Alter tables begin, please wait.ERROR 1060 (42S21) at line 1: Duplicate column name 'RuneInfo'
.ERROR 1061 (42000) at line 1: Duplicate key name 'TargerID'
Alter tables end
and you have right about this duplicate , how i can remove him ?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete the whole database "shengui, shenguiex, sheguicard etc".

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now i got another error, all seams work fine but i have no realms :banghead:
Checked all IP but can't find anything wrong here is SS

error realms - Server Rollback - RaGEZONE Forums

got LeagueData Loaded but wont load realms.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check out the log files in windows folders. That will helps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delete the whole database "shengui, shenguiex, sheguicard etc".

so wat ure saying is that to delete the schemas and replace the sh files in the db folder with the WOI sh files? total replacement? or just add the updated ones?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Delete all tables "shengui, shenguiex, sheguicard" from mysql , and just start /home/WOI/start.sh script will be install new tables .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you answered all yes to my questions and have those errors. lol good luck. and please do read again.. straight forward questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[2013-03-06 08:17:14] Manager[0](ID = 1) is not connected, try to reconnect it.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Set send buf of socket is 262142.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Set rcv buf of socket is 262142.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Connect to manager[0] succeed.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Manager[1](ID = 2) is not connected, try to reconnect it.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Set send buf of socket is 262142.
[2013-03-06 08:17:18] Set rcv buf of socket is 262142.

Manager and the dbserver unable to connect for help

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you answered all yes to my questions and have those errors. lol good luck. and please do read again.. straight forward questions.

Because i do right like you said but probably didnt check old database and all seams ok , well after i delete all old tables and run WOI script now all look good except i have no realms , you can check post before with SS.
and yes you have right i didnt check old tables :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
erm. im not too sure and whats wrong. but woi start.sh? i dont have em in the folder. i deleted the schemas (shengui, shenguicard, shenguiex) but now. my auagent doesnt seem to be able to connect to to the db? any ideas? the configuration are okay i guess.

thanks in advance

~yoshi~

just tried it out again. and i got a whole load of errors back. can anyone spare the dump files ? :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
erm. im not too sure and whats wrong. but woi start.sh? i dont have em in the folder. i deleted the schemas (shengui, shenguicard, shenguiex) but now. my auagent doesnt seem to be able to connect to to the db? any ideas? the configuration are okay i guess.

thanks in advance

~yoshi~

just tried it out again. and i got a whole load of errors back. can anyone spare the dump files ? :p
u deleted them, but u made 'em again?
i deleted all tables in database and i've made em again using .sh from new GOF repack so no more errors..idk if is correctly but if there aren't errors....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back