Server Setup for 97 + 99

I have a problem

if anyone can answer few question I would really appriciate it
1 When ever I connect to my server computer using another computer in my hosehold (not server computer) I get very big lagg while my friends that are playing in the serer tell me there is no lagg at all

2. How can I lower the exp and zen drop

3.How do I make web site

contact info
msn: ==> [email protected]
AIM: ==> alextop30
yahoo==>[email protected]

email==> [email protected]
I am always only plz
help noob like me
 
i got this problem
Iain - Server Setup for 97 + 99 - RaGEZONE Forums


how do you fix this?
 
corenex11 said:
i have a problem i try to start the server but this pops up after i click link1
Iain - Server Setup for 97 + 99 - RaGEZONE Forums

lol 2 probable causes

a) MAKE THE ODBC LINKS PROPERLY
b) MAKE SURE SQL MANAGER IS RUNNING

do that and it will be done
 
Hi all, Im using something like 99B+ /I think its mix.. can u please post URL to your working 97+99 package? and it is possible to connect to that server with 99 client? /.

and what I get is DC after connected to game.
I swear I spend whole night on it, read all guides.. and nothing. I have all ports open, I tried close whole firewall....... and nothing

and second weird thing.. after DC when I try relog I see my char full euqiped but cant enter game with that.. any help?

Im runing Lineage2 server with 1K people so Im not dumb script kiddie so.. Im asking because Im really @ end of powers ;(
 
Back