Server Side Anti Hack Engine OPEN SOURCE! by TweekSoft

Socius Decennalis
Decennium
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
206
Reaction score
122
Here is The Server Side Packet Filter Engine​

Written in C++

Follow us on :

Download Source v 1:
 
Last edited:
can i have compiled files of this AH because this AH is not compatible with my vs2003...any one?
 
i saw Antihack source build in autoit but i think theres a problem with that...its clean but theres an declared host.exe and .dll...
 
But its still a good thing for people who want to try bulding their own, you can use this as bricks.

Very true, I have looked through this a good bit and it doesn't seem as if there would be anything to harm your server or computer.
I could be wrong as I was doped up on medicine while I was going through it but other than that this is a pretty good example on how to create a basic anti hack.
 
Back