Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server SS2 Error (Play with friend)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am install GB SS2 Succeed, but i can not play with friend. When my friend login to my room, game client crashed:
VNXQ - Server SS2 Error (Play with friend) - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help :(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ese gunbound tiene muchos errores, pero se puede evadir como está en la instrucciones y asi poder jugar en local, con los nikname en la base de datos de 4 caracteres: "user" "us01" "us02"....

test

en la primera partida el master inicia con /shrduatlwkr , se suicida, pulsar enter, luego el usuario que ingresó pulsa enter, y podra ver el mob del master, y con errores, pero ya se puede iniciar un vs
*Pero todo esto es con 1vs1. y avatar off

2vs2 - 3vs3 o 4vs4 aun no sé si funcione
And in the first game when the user enters the room can not see the master, but the master if I could look normal, you must start the game with the command / shrduatlwkr, suicide, and the master must press enter, then the user entrance hall hit enter, and you can see the master, but with no serious impediment errors, in my opinion for a battle vs, using the command / shrduatlwkr, xD

* But all this is with 1v1. avatar off.
2v2 - 3v3 or 4v4 even I have no idea if it works

-usando google traductor xd

(master room)

Last edited:
Back