Server under Maintenance ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey there,
I got a problem with my Server. I got a Server some time ago, which worked rly well (was client 131 and server rev 78 I think) but now i see theres rev 80 and client 151, so i tried to set up a Server again, Server and Stuff works, but i can't connect, it always tells me, "Server under Maintenance".
I got the gameguardless v148 exe, and use "Trose.exe @TRIGGER_SOFT@ 127.0.0.1" already tried to add "_test", so 'Trose.exe @TRIGGER_SOFT@ 127.0.0.1 _test' and that still didn't work.
The Server files are all set up for 127.0.0.1, because i wanna try local at first, opening ports n stuff is np then.

If any more Infos are needed, tell me please.

Greetz,
gasty
 
hi

i dont now this problem by myself bud i think i'v got something.

first of all: did u opened&porforwarded ports !! (if not try doing that first !! )

second: this is from the Mega Guide thread:

When I try to login, I get "The Servers are currently undergoing maintenance"
Solution: Make sure your using the latest Rose EVO client and server files, and your ports or forwarded and that you have applied the GameGuard patch (new at 4/28/07) after your last client update.

if that is your problem, just do exacly the same as above and hope it will work.

PS; if your going to portforward ports go to the MEGA GUIDE and scroll down, u will see something like "client side" search there and u will find the ports u need to forward.

i hope this works, good luck
 
I dont need port forward, like i said, the server is all local.
The Rose server, mysql n stuff, all local so no need/use for opening ports.
And i have the latest client, and gameguard patch.
 
did u changed the 127.0.0.0 ip to your ip at every file that has to be edited ?
if not, then i cant help u anymore



hope this helps,if not GOod luck or ask the mod who writed the MEGA GUIDE he will absolutely now it


bye
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back