Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server was Perm Crashed from ppl

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys i have make a server and have one player with the ingame nick BlackSUN he wanna have from me free items and when i him the items not give crashed he my mainserver permanent i have him now blocked with /block - p name -c -n and now he crashed permanent my Main Server. what can i make from stop this poop :( i have make Website Down inkl page port but he crash still the mainserver with connection floods. please help me.

German:

Hallo leute ich habe mir nen P Server gemacht und habe ihn seid 2 tagen am laufen seid 2 tagen habenw ir einen möchtegern hacker namens BlackSUN aufm server der free items und lvls haben will von uns so ich habe ihn nun geblockt mti dem command /block -p name -c -n und er floodet weiter... habe schon die website ausgeschalten sowie den Port der website deaktiviert. und jedesmal wenn ich den mainserver starte floodet er weiter mit connections solange bis der main server crasht was kann ich dagegen tun? kann mir jemand dabei helfen es wäre echt super.

Helper for everyone
Reaction score
server name? and you mean he keeping crash ur mainserver

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to fix mainsvr with bloodx hax editing for student and etc crashes maybe help you and delete the student techer.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have now make a screenshot from this mainserver connection flooding.

Screenshot:
WestBloOd - Server was Perm Crashed from ppl - RaGEZONE Forums

any one can help me how i can stop this mainserver connection flood?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download comodo firewall or beethink ip blocker, block 41 class, you will do something good for your server.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have now installed beethink ip blocker but now this programm blocking my remotedesktop :( now i cant connect on my root more. u know i can connect on root for deaktivate this prorgamm?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
send a mail to host company and they will fix, after you join in root, do right settings on beethink.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i have found but he have ip changer... but the main number is still 41.xx.xxx.xxx how i can all ports with 41 block with beething I Blocker?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
now i have found but he have ip changer... but the main number is still 41.xx.xxx.xxx how i can all ports with 41 block with beething I Blocker?

well , the ip starts with 41. so that it is Egyptian ip , do as i do in my servers , i always block the egy ip's , cuz they love to do these shits about Hacking , Crashing and Ducking up the server , didn't say all the egy :) , but most of them do so

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now i have she to block but i have today this problem no was not more flooding my mainsrv now crash the server all 40 min ca each longer... any one know what this is?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one can me say how i can this stop?

any one say any ddl from KOEM v2 is bugged a ppl can bybassed the dll and then crased the main server any one know what this for a dll is?

Upvote 0
Back