• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Server won't start. Need help determining cause. [Corsair]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had to wipe my previous VM cause a Windows update corrupted it. (thanks Microsoft)

So I reinstalled everything, SQL server is working fine, and I have configured the datasheets correctly.
But the Server itself does not start at all, it will start for a min then will close. Giving me this error

Date":"2023-11-20 02:11:38","ThreadId":"0x2B04","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoErrorHappen","ErrorString":"오류발생!","Log":"퀘스트 완료 조건의 개수와 퀘스트 완료 조건 설명의 개수는 같아야 합니다.[상주하는 광신도 처치하기; ]" }
{"Date":"2023-11-20 02:11:38","ThreadId":"0x2B04","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoStaticStatusCantSet","ErrorString":"고정 정보를 설정할 수 없습니다.","Log":"QuestJournalStaticStatus 존재하지 않는 퀘스트 입니다. journalGroup(3), journalChapter(3),group(794),no(5)" }
{"Date":"2023-11-20 02:11:38","ThreadId":"0x2B04","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoErrorHappen","ErrorString":"오류발생!","Log":"CheckPeriod() linkCheckTime 기간 설정이 잘못되었습니다. 00시 00분으로 시작해야 합니다." }
{"Date":"2023-11-20 02:11:38","ThreadId":"0x2B04","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoStaticStatusCantSet","ErrorString":"고정 정보를 설정할 수 없습니다.","Log":"도전과제(3593) 수행 조건이 잘못되었습니다. 완료타입이(8)는 시작시간이 00:00이어야 합니다." }
{"Date":"2023-11-20 02:11:38","ThreadId":"0x2B04","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoErrorHappen","ErrorString":"오류발생!","Log":"ChallengeStaticStatusManager-linkAndCheckValid" }
{"Date":"2023-11-20 02:11:38","ThreadId":"0x2B04","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoCantLoadParameter","ErrorString":"Parameter를 가져올 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(eErrNoErrorHappen(3749371554):[오류발생!])" }
{"Date":"2023-11-20 02:11:38","ThreadId":"0x2B04","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTimerDaemonFailInitializeFunction","ErrorString":"Timer데몬이 초기화 함수 호출에 실패했다.","Log":"ErrNo(3407982563)" }
{"Date":"2023-11-20 02:11:38","ThreadId":"0x2B04","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoTimerDaemonCantStart","ErrorString":"Timer데몬을 시작할 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(2051413970)" }

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well off the top of my head, you mention datasheets, did you make sure to duplicate them in "field" and "login" folders so that they are the same (assuming thats how you have it setup)? Could be a simple .xlsm mis-edit.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well off the top of my head, you mention datasheets, did you make sure to duplicate them in "field" and "login" folders so that they are the same (assuming thats how you have it setup)? Could be a simple .xlsm mis-edit.
Well considering that auth and login do not work, I haven't tried field yet. I'm just at a loss for what is wrong.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok well if you can login to the SQL server and you have tested ODBC and those tests passed, I would look at:
RAM settings in your VM (do you have enough allocated etc.)?
Pagefile (is it enough? Have you set it to be static or dynamic, static is better generally)
Config files in the login folder (make sure to set too NA_ALPHA, make sure your IP addresses are correct and that you can ping the host VM from your client machine etc)
Make sure you whitelist the host files that are relevant on both client and host. Are you using Windows Server 2019/2022 to host?
Usually in my experience if the Auth or Manager is closing/crashing its a bad config or one of the above. Checking Ledies video or the original Corsair post is where I solved 90% of any issues I faced.
Something I would recommend is too make yourself some notes as you troubleshoot this, its what I did and I have a .docx cheat sheet to help remind me of things for any future installs I might do.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok well if you can login to the SQL server and you have tested ODBC and those tests passed, I would look at:
RAM settings in your VM (do you have enough allocated etc.)?
Pagefile (is it enough? Have you set it to be static or dynamic, static is better generally)
Config files in the login folder (make sure to set too NA_ALPHA, make sure your IP addresses are correct and that you can ping the host VM from your client machine etc)
Make sure you whitelist the host files that are relevant on both client and host. Are you using Windows Server 2019/2022 to host?
Usually in my experience if the Auth or Manager is closing/crashing its a bad config or one of the above. Checking Ledies video or the original Corsair post is where I solved 90% of any issues I faced.
Something I would recommend is too make yourself some notes as you troubleshoot this, its what I did and I have a .docx cheat sheet to help remind me of things for any future installs I might do.
Finally got it fixed. Turned out I just forgot to add the local addresses to the host file

Upvote 0
Back