Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Serverlist first line? Whats it for

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody explain to me when do you add the first line in the serverlist.txt and when do you not add and what are the other numbers I can use?
i sometimes see three numbers 0 0 1 sometimes only two 0 6 or 0 2 sometimes none. can someone elaborate this one for me? and when do i use this for?
o4HXh79 - Serverlist first line? Whats it for - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the first line is for setting the type and the Country you client will use.
You use it only on client serverlist, on the serverlist at Server you don't need that first line.

-i sometimes see three numbers 0 0 1: that's an incorrect input, because the first line only needs 2 numbers (1 for the type and the other one for the Country, at least on k5.2) if there are 3 numbers the last one will be ignored.
-sometimes none: that's an error too if you saw that on client serverlist, if is on server serverlist then is OK.

if on the first number you use 0, will mean you are running the server on a TEST mode, and telling the Client that the server is a TEST server. by doing so, you don't need to run the openserver command to allow users to connect. Any other number on that first position will mean that your server is a MAIN server and to allow user to connect you will need to run the openserver command.

the 2nd one:
KOREA=0
CHINA=1
INDONESIA=2
PHILIPPINE=3
JAPAN=4
TAIWAN=5
MEXICO=6

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May I ask if its possible to change the country code? I wanted to use the PHILIPPINE code but when i try on my client it only works on Mexico (0 6)

Upvote 0
Back