Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Services, Hamachi And Firewalls

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is for those of us who play through Hamachi because they either didn't know this existed

http://forum.ragezone.com/f591/stop-using-hamachi-894826/ (<--- Thank you Luga)

Or can't quite get it to work.

Now then. I know a while back no one seemed able to give me an answer about connecting to my server via Hamachi without having to take down my firewall, other than well.. taking the firewall down. Well I've managed to figure out how to do it and I had to slap myself in the head for it.

It's actually very simple. All you do is you add the services to the list of exceptions in your firewall, Press Ok and you're done. You may have to restart for it to take effect, but i assure you this will work as me and partner are working on our server right now.

Hope this helps those of you who are new to the community.

Last edited:
Back