• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Set effect problem

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I did configured correctly the set effect of the sets and it shows in the Characteristics (C) but when I try to calculate the damage, it doesn't change anything. Can anyone tell me what is the force code of the All Attack UP, Critical DMG, AMP? I am using the force code below but nothings change.

113 Attack All
114 Amp All
8 Critical Damage

Reaction score
I did configured correctly the set effect of the sets and it shows in the Characteristics (C) but when I try to calculate the damage, it doesn't change anything. Can anyone tell me what is the force code of the All Attack UP, Critical DMG, AMP? I am using the force code below but nothings change.

113 Attack All
114 Amp All
8 Critical Damage

Use Attack/Mattack + SSA+MSA and you will be fine bud. or fix your worldsvr and cabalmain to work those properly.

Upvote 0
Back