Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Setting a domain to localhost

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All, to
I've had a look around and can't seem to locate a tutorial on how to use my domain on Xampp.

If someone could either link me to one or explain how I go about doing this, I'd be very grateful.

Yes, but I wish to make the domain public so that when some goes to mydomainforexample.com they see my Xampp.

I don't want my VPS's IP to appear either, is that possible?

Upvote 0
Yes, but I wish to make the domain public so that when some goes to mydomainforexample.com they see my Xampp.

I don't want my VPS's IP to appear either, is that possible?
Yes, i know how to hide your vps ip
so its like annonymous.
Add me on skype, and ill do it for you?
Disguised.Coder

I can also, do the domain for you.

Upvote 0
Don't trust this guy, he logged into my VPS, removed all staff and made himelf admin. Also changed the VPS password.

I quickly shutdown the VPS and changed the password.

Upvote 0
What?
Your such an idiot, your vps got fucked up man.
Your trying to ruin my rep, go suck a penis.
Hardly mate. I am willing to print screen the VPS control panel with your IP if you wish. VPS costs like 6.50 a month. Go get a job and buy one. Cheers.

Upvote 0
Back