Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting up a server with VPS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Not sure if this will ever get a reply since the section seems dead but here we go,i recently got a VPS (from a friend pre-paid) and i tried to run a server for fun as i did play this game and was my first ever MMO.
I wanted to make a server with no custom stuff and such just for the nostalgia,the VPS i got they allow only Ubuntu 22.04 and i guess that's a big issues from what i been seeing around.
I did use this guide https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/talisman-online-server-client-update-2023.1189972/ but i cannot install the mysqlclient15 on that version.
Anyone have any clue how to fix it and/or downgrade my VPS to Ubuntu 16? or are there other ways to run the server on other OS such as Debian/Cento etc. or any other files?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Back