Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setting Up Mu Server Season 4 ( Any OS 32Bit ) [Updated] !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello sir Karli
im new here I want to Download the files.
is this updated?

sir the Video has a problem CANT DL it..

Reaction score
Sir karli thanks for updating the links, i've used your server years ago and configured it and uploaded it to megaupload and damn i lost it. so thanks for updating :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i select the server to type login details i get discocnnected. maybe i left some ip's unedited , could u tell us where to change ip?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any alternative links for the server files? For some odd reason, I just can't seem to download it from RS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting an error message. saying. "skill file not found" in dataserver3.. how to fix it _??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Mr. karLi! i will ask you a huge favor...i was trying to setup MuOnline server..and it took me too long to setup..i will ask you a favor if you could help me out. and i want to ask what MuOnline version can be handle with these pc specs (AMD athlon(tm) II X2 260 Processor 3.20Ghz | 2.00GB of RAM | 10Mbps ISP) if you want to help me please i beg you email me jrangelointernetcafe@yahoo.com or pm me back.Thank You in Advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm getting an error message. saying. "skill file not found" in dataserver3.. how to fix it _??

karliiiiiiiiiiiii ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok karLi im gonna need a little help here. So i did everything correct, i assume so i when i go to run the server, all i do is double click the muserverstartup right? So every time it starts up and i use the client when it gets to the login screen it says you have been disconnected from server. I realized i didnt edit the main.exe and then when i tried to i realized i dont know how to do it the correct way. Can ya help me? :p im fairly new at this if you cant tell ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have msn but i have windows live the email is ricerocket693@gmail.com. I figured out the main.exe but now when i start the server from my vmware and launch the client the server list doesn't pop up so i cant connect to anything. Also when i try to connect to the game from my normal computer with the same cracked main it dcs me. Ill explain more when we add each other.

Back