• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Setting up Season 4 Server (7.11.56) Router Guide - by Servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make sure you change all the ips correctly
they're all correct.. ExDB tries to connect to 127.0.0.1:55906 and keeps on failing. doesnt matter if i do port forward to 55906 or not.

i also tried playing dataserver3 myself, result was:
mustartup showing everything is ready, but im still getting loginserver error when connecting any server and ExDB still keeps failing to connect.

i will try installing loopback adapter today, but i dont really think it will actually help.

p.s. my router is speedtouch585v6.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello.
I have a Laptop and a PC. I create the server on the laptop because it doesn't eat so much electricity. The laptop is a very good one.

I created the server.
I got a client.
I have done all the settings.
(The server is throught hamachi because I have a router and I do not have a static IP)

When I start the client on the PC, I click on "Server" then on "Server 1"(or 2) and at that moment I get disconected.

When I start client on Laptop, It just will not start. Please someone who knows help me make a server 0% to 100% cause I want to play with my friends on my own server.

Mail: skarr_2010@yahoo.com
Y!M: skarr_2010

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
I have a Laptop and a PC. I create the server on the laptop because it doesn't eat so much electricity. The laptop is a very good one.

I created the server.
I got a client.
I have done all the settings.
(The server is throught hamachi because I have a router and I do not have a static IP)

When I start the client on the PC, I click on "Server" then on "Server 1"(or 2) and at that moment I get disconected.

When I start client on Laptop, It just will not start. Please someone who knows help me make a server 0% to 100% cause I want to play with my friends on my own server.

Mail: skarr_2010@yahoo.com
Y!M: skarr_2010

I added you and we work on it.

I'm using the server for a week and till now i found this bugs.
1.When i kill Kundun monster that drop ancient items, it drop 1 item i take it i go away come back where i killed him i find more item, and again.
2.I droped few heart of love that drop soul,bless,gemstone i moved map and come back i see only 2 of em, i took them moved map come back found another 2.
Duel system: after 3 kills i move to cord that can't move in.
3.Obtained master exp with out killing, i left my character went out come back saw it level 120 and it was about 50.
I hope i can get a help from you Servers.

Last edited:
Back