Setup For Ro2

Status
Not open for further replies.
help

why my all npc,i can't click button conversetion,quest,etc ??????if i click doesn't happen..
Sory my english not well...

Something wrong in my server???
 
[Err] 1655 - Cannot create stored routine `list_availablepersonalrequests`. Check warnings
[Err] CREATE PROCEDURE `list_availablepersonalrequests`(CharacterId int, regionid int, clvl int, jlvl int, qid int)
BEGIN
SELECT
`list_quests`.`QuestId`,
`list_quests`.`NPC`
FROM
`list_quests`
WHERE
`list_quests`.`QuestId` != qid AND
`list_quests`.`QuestType`=2 AND
`list_quests`.`Req_Clvl` <= clvl AND
`list_quests`.`Req_Jlvl` <= jlvl AND
`list_quests`.`NPC` > 0 AND
`list_quests`.`QuestId` NOT IN ( SELECT `list_questhistory`.`QuestId` FROM `list_questhistory` WHERE `list_questhistory`.`CharId`=CharacterId ) AND
(
`list_quests`.`Req_Quest`='0' OR
`list_quests`.`Req_Quest` IN (SELECT `list_questhistory`.`QuestId` FROM `list_questhistory` WHERE `list_questhistory`.`CharId`=CharacterId)
)
GROUP BY
`list_quests`.`NPC`
LIMIT 50;

END ;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully








what's wrong?
 
aumnart,
I wasn't talkin' to ya.

I'm sorry I also don't know but I just ask. I have so many athena server(Ro), I'm not a newbie but I want to make sure. Sorry for asking to make sure but I didn't know about RO2 and I'll try by myself...

OK, I'm sorry I found in the 1st page already, thank you very much
 
Last edited:
hi,
i have a problem....
i downloaded the files of the client and did everything like the guide says. the ip in the bat file is 127.0.0.1 and port 64000 and my servers are running perfectly fine.
when i want to start the game i get an hack shield error.
i found a solution for that in the internet,it says i have to start ro2 as an administrator because i got vista.
but when i do that then one of two things happens. sometimes the game starts and immediately closes again and i can
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back