Shana

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
1,936
Reaction score
3
SHANA
purpleNblack2 - Shana - RaGEZONE Forums

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...Want to know how I am right now. [/COLOR][/B]
 
****, you got so much better from the last time i was here o.o

tbh, its hard to pick out any clear bad points

the little flecks of glowy bits, the edges look kinda odd =S not sure how you could change that :O, maybe blur the edges?
 
Try blending the foreground a little more, and bringing out the focal with more sharpening, and blurring the BG a bit

I'll probably do this if I feel like it, and see how it turns out.

****, you got so much better from the last time i was here o.o

tbh, its hard to pick out any clear bad points

the little flecks of glowy bits, the edges look kinda odd =S not sure how you could change that :O, maybe blur the edges?

Nah, I haven't gotten any better.

But would you be able to repeat the edges part? I couldn't quite get that.
 
No, the background was lots of filtering and stocks. Plus a few gradient maps on that.

Here are the smudged areas. Hardly noticeable, if you say.
 

Attachments

  • Shana smudged - Shana - RaGEZONE Forums
    Shana smudged.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 56
Back