• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O [Share] All my files over 5GB L2OFF Server Update Daily

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello, i downloaded the C2 Files, when i unzip them its a folder called C3 and even the read me says

So the point is , this really works for a C2 server/client? or its a bad upload.

like the stuff inside said!
Working Char select, Weapon Glow, +4 Max Enchants, Help.htm crash protect, Max level 80, dupe fix
c4 headgear, wedding, pledge cap, carol, echo crystals, archer fix from the3 next client /server side compiled and working 100%

great old release!!! :thumbup:

is it possible that you can make a mirror on mediafire? if its only possible?!...

thanks!!!
god bless!!!

Alright but not ever Mediafire....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha well than you need to go straight to my L2J Thread !!!
L2Off it's really difficult for new commers!
who said i am new commer? :D im just looking for gm shop for l2off i only see dead links:D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is the password fo the rar file of recently added geodata?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

next time dont be hasty

=======================
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Paied -> Crypt Key
COPY -> ZQ1TNTUfooQFfBzc0tcGuzupug8x10eaXcCPWql5mvo <- paste it there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=======================

payed good money for it atleast give it good attention to the thread ..... and carefully read it next time .

every single files was at health 100% when all of them were uploaded.
Every member or lineagea since C1 and further was at the mercy of a single click once in a while

but since nobody though about it maybe i will think about re-upload it

*cough* Hi5 Leaked *cough* :p any way to get our hands on this? Just curious if anyones been able to get innova's leak :p

Soon to be done my friend....

FYI: C2 link is dead, and Hotfile is now offline.
Otherwise excellent share!

Since it hast more than 100 clicks per year it dies
I will re-upload the files after i got more people intreset in them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It req Microsoft Windows 2003 Server x64, it will work on windows server 2012 x64 ?

//ps

I just downloaded your CT2 Gracia Final Download =| Here! L2OFF_Gracia_Final_Full_Pack_Server.rar - 106.7 MB

And i cant find L2server.exe and others, are those not included in this pack? Did i missunderstund somthing?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i use SQL Server 2008 for Gracia Epilogue?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

he means that the rar file itself has password. You need two passwords to get the file:
1. one password to download it from MEGA (you have provided it - works)
2. the other to open rar file

so what is it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I downloaded the Geodata you posted, by entering the cryptkey. Once I open the winrar and try to extract the files, I need to put in a password. Do you have it for us?
Hope to hear from you.

Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried downloading from provided links... every download installs unwanted software and viruses...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can upload the files to mega.co.nz ,thank you very much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Geodata file requires a password to extract the rar apart from the crypt key. Do you have it around?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if the servers works with Microsoft Windows 2008 or 2012 Server x64 is that a problem?

Back