Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Brokoli Source + Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just wanna share this , felt like I got scammed before hhhh . Bought this from Brokoli Development on youtube Last October ( This was the time that I dont have an Idea yet ) Bought this for 10K , then found out later soon that It's just from a shared source here ( Im fkn dumb :LOL: ) i think he only put some Watermarks on the loading screens . here it is .

I think I have stumbled on the same source as this one before . This might be a re-share or some sort .

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this has functioning CDM, tyranny, school war .. etc that perhaps i could steal?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's the same source here, the one he bought was outdated i checked it here and this one similar with free pk

1707478371468 - [Share] Brokoli Source + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Didnt even put any new feature before he sold it lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanna share this , felt like I got scammed before hhhh . Bought this from Brokoli Development on youtube Last October ( This was the time that I dont have an Idea yet ) Bought this for 10K , then found out later soon that It's just from a shared source here ( Im fkn dumb :LOL: ) i think he only put some Watermarks on the loading screens . here it is .

I think I have stumbled on the same source as this one before . This might be a re-share or some sort .

How to fix guild chat. anyone can read guild chat even not member in guild.

Back