Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] CH EP7 Gunner Server File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client Coming soon.

IsamaII - [Share] CH EP7 Gunner Server File - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm want password glogic.rcc K-Ran ?

Please help me .

Reaction score
this really good..
to all :
you really can use Ran PH for all client data..just need edit some gui and some rccs and you are done..

just wanna ask this included the editor too??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some one give me a link or mirror

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yup, its ran ph V822 alright
it has skill up to 167 and only for 5 classes, exclude gunner

may be you can update your client, and make patch by entering the files from folder data in server......

for database you can use database for ep7 v1 or you can refer to my thread here, for database, glogicserver, editor, and client.....

heuhuehuehuehuehue..... the difference are in game.exe and the patch from server.....all are the same.......

for gunner, you should find yourself for update......mine also have only 5 classes, but skill up to 207(may be)......

Reaction score
I've just running the server files and also try the client, this release include complete all 6 class available on character creation...

I just ask the compatible database for this server files since i'm using my database , when I create gunner class then I log in into game, the character become archer type :sleep:

*locker space 6x4
*no mouse effect
*all class have 2 weapon slot
*Bullet system
*New Create Character GUI
*Item drop glow effect
*all class skill max 167
*CP
*Online friends notification

I JUST TRY

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
try the server files from the first page that sir essay give.... he give a backup server files there..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
server files work well.. good gui interface when creating character. but have a problem in gunner skills, it comes archer skills. and also the all class skill is only up to 167 skills. maybe what other client is compatible to this share?

btw great share TS. keep up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back