Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) Package for making official like serve

sir jambrong..
tch..im having too much problems...
first of all,everytime i want to start your client(URO), it hanging up and then restarted the client automatically and after that,my laptop turn to shut down automatically too=.=
secondly,i cant even open your param.ini and option.ini by using LogicFileEditor..duh...please..im really need your help...if you didnt mind, im really want to add you to my IM such as yahoo messenger..but if you cant,its ok..I just hope that you can reply to my question..

FYI,im having no problem regarding the server files and etc..I can start up the session,login,agent and field smoothly..Your download link for Skeleton folder also seems dead..can you please reupload it for us please?Im very grateful and thankful if you can provide us an easy and clear path for us,newbie to learn new things..thank you..

you can use this client, just change to your param to your IP server.....

pass : Permemex01

and if you are using windows 7, run your launcher as administrator to prevent auto shutdown..........

has been added to first page as other mirror for client......

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share] Complete EP6 Expanded (EP7 ver. 1) Package for making official like serve

i cannot restore the database that you shared..
please check it again

@how to make 1 kill 1 level??
i want to modify few things only help please
thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you can use this client, just change to your param to your IP server.....

pass : Permemex01

and if you are using windows 7, run your launcher as administrator to prevent auto shutdown..........

has been added to first page as other mirror for client......

seriously,you really helped me out sir!thank you very much!!
sir, why im facing 'username and password does not match.Please reconfirm' even I already overwrite my old EP6S2 DB with the Clean DB EP7v1 shared by akuila.Am I missing something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

are you using Md5 Password in your Database?

nope..i inserted my pass and username in normal way and im VERY SURE its exact username and password that i wanted..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nope..i inserted my pass and username in normal way and im VERY SURE its exact username and password that i wanted..
for password, make sure you using MD5Hash encryption.......may be you can using ranmanager release by luugu or using rancp that already shared here......

Yes. Please share compatible db for sql2005. Not everyone is using sql2008. Will ramispo's db work perfectly with these server files?
will work, but may be with some error will come up because of incompatibility.......

i cannot restore the database that you shared..
please check it again

@how to make 1 kill 1 level??
i want to modify few things only help please
thank you
the DB I shared are for MSSQL 2008 R2, you just reattached the DB.
and for 1 kill 1 level, you can setup it in your default.charclass in glogic server, just make for exp rate as 1000x or more........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

everytime i pasted my pass in md5 encryption, i get this error came out

any ideas dear mates?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@sir jambrong, my server is OK right now but my problem is how to run the client to the other computer?
> i copy my client to the other computer that i've configure the param.ini but there's a message " Internet Disconnected"? I think the problem was i cannot connect to the database on the server or i cannot connect directly to the server.?
Please help me sir how to fix this!! thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@sir jambrong, my server is OK right now but my problem is how to run the client to the other computer?
> i copy my client to the other computer that i've configure the param.ini but there's a message " Internet Disconnected"? I think the problem was i cannot connect to the database on the server or i cannot connect directly to the server.?
Please help me sir how to fix this!! thank you.

configure and check properly the ip in your param.ini whether it is match with the server ip or not..this is the first possibility
the second possibility is, it might have something to do with your port.you must port forward all the port first before you can connect to the server..btw,which connection are you going to use?Connection inside the router only or involving the public?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

configure and check properly the ip in your param.ini whether it is match with the server ip or not..this is the first possibility
the second possibility is, it might have something to do with your port.you must port forward all the port first before you can connect to the server..btw,which connection are you going to use?Connection inside the router only or involving the public?

Im using public ip sir! the ip what ive made in cfg folder is the ip that ive made in param.ini. the same ip both cfg and param.ini. i run my client in server pc its working there is no error but the problem was i cannot enter the game. i think its because you need to use another pc to enter the map.

Please give me some idea how to fix this!! thank you!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

why i cant ready ur client itemstrtable even i open via REditor?

Reaction score

what is the problem?edit param.ini in client side already..this error keep'n pop up again and again.. :blink:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

cant read ur client itemstrtable even using reditor..any guide?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

dxfieldInstan :create hr failed error sir..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what is the problem?edit param.ini in client side already..this error keep'n pop up again and again.. :blink:
Just add Glogic in to ur client, u can download it at first page

dxfieldInstan :create hr failed error sir..
u forgot to add the patch to ur data, download at first page xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

everytime i pasted my pass in md5 encryption, i get this error came out

any ideas dear mates?

anyone can please help me with my problem please?im really lost bout this problem..any help from you guys is appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im using public ip sir! the ip what ive made in cfg folder is the ip that ive made in param.ini. the same ip both cfg and param.ini. i run my client in server pc its working there is no error but the problem was i cannot enter the game. i think its because you need to use another pc to enter the map.

Please give me some idea how to fix this!! thank you!!

Back