Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] DemonzRan EPISODE8 - THE RISE OF ASSASSIN Serverfiles + Editors + Full Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
look! I add from ep7 crow and map for this client, I noticed that the mobs will only attack the char when they are hit..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lev Editor Please :*((
Ep7 Lev Editor Is Not Working :((

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
guys can anyone upload another links?? thanks. going to try this one. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to make it Low CPU Usage?? because everytime i open the Server Files.. it always says not Respoding?? im newbie... Sorry for My BAD ENGLISH :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to make it Low CPU Usage?? because everytime i open the Server Files.. it always says not Respoding?? im newbie... Sorry for My BAD ENGLISH :)

add this on cfg below
service_provider 3
max_thread 5
use_event_thread 1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WHAT FIRST CAN I DO... I HAVE FILE EDITOR CLIENT WITH ASSAISN CLASS.. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAN I DO.. CAN U ADD ME IN FB AND CAN WE CHAT TNX... jeffrey_llanera@yahoo.com .. plss help me abbout fille.. tnx and rcc alll about..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ss error - [Share] DemonzRan EPISODE8 - THE RISE OF ASSASSIN Serverfiles + Editors + Full Client - RaGEZONE Forums how to fix this? i am using patpayatot shared client. which is the eternity client.. intact files no modification made yet....

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
i don't know why spam this thread no action from moderator i don't think if syntax will release but if he release again he create new thread :sleep:for releasing hes new files"

Reaction score
i'm the owner of syntaxerror .. if i will release again files i will make sure its new and different from others.. i'm not the type of person who release files that doesn't have any server adjustment compare to what we shared before when we started to release ep8

Back