[Share] DragonFlyff Prototype Server Release 0.01a

i don't go on fame, i have stop to play in flyff, that's i like it's make a pserver. maybe a day can build mine.

But i have use your neuz_no_gg with new v11 install, and it don't run flyff. i have take the neuz in the tuto how to creta our pserve. and it run but same.
 
These are server files. Not caali's. They are still being developed so they not so done and good.

I think I just fucking butchered the English language.
 
Glaphan you should skip out on working on the baby clockworks. It makes connection issues, and Aeonsoft dropped it because they saw how buggy it was. People are better of having a normal pet and replacing the dds with shinked cw files
 
Ok, after I got off work today, I tried to get it to work again and I got one step further!

I went from not being able to see the servers to being able to see them, but now I freeze up when i push select and it stays on "Connecting Please Wait" forever till I close it :(

Again probably fault on my end, lack of sleep and to much work = not much good :(
 
I've connected and gotten in-game effortlessly using these files.

I know how to change the equips, but how does one add items to the inventory? What table? lol
 
can someone upload his full client who can connect to glaphan server, and give me the link.

Not succeed me, with all version that i try.

thanks
 
Back