[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Still no luck.... I already Off the firewall reconfigure my param on both server and client side...
Please Share DATAbase...

You can use DB from ep10 sir.



anyone can help me with this one

Did you add something in the source code?



Anyway, thanks for your effort on it


Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

Thanks button well be appricieted mate.



I am using 2008 sql maybe thats the problem and my server OS window server 2003 r2
thank you for the info I am now upgrading my sql

Nice, well just leave some feedbacks if you already upgrade ur slq.
 
Did you add something in the source code?



Yes sir kenn.. I copy the =Include files Library files from the ep11 source and paste it on your source sir ..
 
Skinobject.rcc issue you need to ask him for the compatible one


Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

Inside the client mate there is skinobject



Did you add something in the source code?



Yes sir kenn.. I copy the =Include files Library files from the ep11 source and paste it on your source sir ..

Okay wait ill upload the missing files
 
kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums




Try to Patch the Client side
 
Here is the bin files for who don't know how to compile the source.



After that

The Virustotal result is not good
 
@kenn14
how to fix this ? I have this problem even if I have config the param client and server. it seems not connecting to the server IP

or hackshield config?

kZDX3if - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
why im encounter this error?? anything i forgot?? ty for response
 

Attachments

  • Untitled123 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums
    Untitled123.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 148
Same problem...
I tried to reconfig the Param on both server and client side....
and off the firewall... nothing happen
then i try to allow connection on serverfiles and port....
and also tried to switch different database from ep9,ibugs, and the previous ep10 and ep11 shared...
and execute query needed....
still same result...

but if i use EP10 files on my vps it connect w/out problem...
 
Same problem...
I tried to reconfig the Param on both server and client side....
and off the firewall... nothing happen
then i try to allow connection on serverfiles and port....
and also tried to switch different database from ep9,ibugs, and the previous ep10 and ep11 shared...
and execute query needed....
still same result...

but if i use EP10 files on my vps it connect w/out problem...

YES this is not a database problem, this is a connection problem there is blocking from client going to server. kenn14 need your advice here
 
YES this is not a database problem, this is a connection problem there is blocking from client going to server. kenn14 need your advice here


Yup I can't connect either, I think wrong CFG files can affect the connection.. hehe but I'm not sure with that. btw what cfg did you use ?



kenn14
how to fix this ? I have this problem even if I have config the param client and server. it seems not connecting to the server IP

or hackshield config?

kZDX3if - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

GG Client?
 
Back