[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

so I will delete that incompatible files with the client? is that the way of fixing it and the skill bugtrap also? or I will manually edit the skill of the mobs , whenever I hit higher skills I got bugtrapped

Sure, you can fix them, repair the correct one or change other skill's effect just make it work or delete it in mobeditor and skilleditor


Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send
 
@Chi what client did you use?
i think its not agusan or GG .. thanks
 
No, mixed by different version some of gg client some of intense ran, just use the correct file and then make it work
Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

hmm oh i see that's why chi dont have tyranny
 
@Chi after I apply your sql script.

Please see below picture

kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums


All pet has a pet skin, but when I summon and unsummon siberian husky, and summon other pet.. they will become invisible.
I think siberian husky is the reason, that's I've noticed.
 
Removed by myself

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send



ohh i see so its the same in gg client that i have. because i already fix the gg client but dont have tyranny that's why i came back here hahahaha
 
ohh i see so its the same in gg client that i have. because i already fix the gg client but dont have tyranny that's why i came back here hahahaha

You don't have the spp source and texture?
If not, I can provide it for you....


Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send
 
@Chi after I apply your sql script.

Please see below picture

kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums


All pet has a pet skin, but when I summon and unsummon siberian husky, and summon other pet.. they will become invisible.
I think siberian husky is the reason, that's I've noticed.

Any error log? Please check your log file in RanLog/RanOnlineLog some thing else. And then please upload it


Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send
 
Any error log? Please check your log file in RanLog/RanOnlineLog some thing else. And then please upload it


Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

but no problem at all on siberian husky, but other pets becomes invisible.. sad

Please see attachment. thanks @Chi


kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums
 

Attachments

  • 1 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums
    1.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 2 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums
    2.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 3 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums
    3.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 4 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums
    4.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 5 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums
    5.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
but no problem at all on siberian husky, but other pets becomes invisible.. sad

Please see attachment. thanks @Chi


kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

How about this fix? The Summon Pet one
Ep 11 Source Code





Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send
 
How about this fix? The Summon Pet one
Ep 11 Source Code





Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

its already applied.. but same problem..
 
Back