Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Share] EP4Servers Compact Edition w/ServerManger

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are EP4 Servers Compact Edition(single Field), Hope you like it...

This one supports 1 field to a maximum of 3 fields, just edit the file "SMConfig.ini", specify how many fields you will use...

How to:
1. DL and Extract to a folder you choose.
2. Edit the configs.
3. Supply the DLLs needed.
4. Run RZServerManager.exe.
5. Click "Start Servers" button, sit back and watch...

Screenshot:

Last edited:
Cool. I suggest you add an autostart system once one server failed/crashed. Then it'll be kicking asses. lol. Anyway great job. Waiting for more feedbacks regarding the file then to the sticky threads.

hehehe good job bro may I req for 3 field server.

nice too, but i already use ianz modified server files

but thankz for the share good job

Cool. I suggest you add an autostart system once one server failed/crashed. Then it'll be kicking asses. lol. Anyway great job. Waiting for more feedbacks regarding the file then to the sticky threads.

You're all welcome bro's...if i got time i will update for 3 fields and the autorestart thingy...

mirror please cant download in RS. thanks

Last edited:
did anyone experienced a high cpu consumption? I know our ep4 server files eat up 100% of cpu resources but when I ran these files the field server is way up too high in eating up memory

Last edited:
Back