[Share] FlyFF Server Files & Guide

Re: [Release] FlyFF Server Files & Guide

omg why u post a wrong config file the most of these things in your config is wrong here is the orgianal:

Code:
mysql_host=localhost
mysql_user=root
mysql_pass=rene
mysql_database=open_db1
mysql_port=3306
AutoQueryTime=600
loginip=127.0.0.1
charport=28000
loginport=23000
worldport=15400

you don
 
Re: [Release] FlyFF Server Files & Guide

silent please only give us
basic code
for coders start working on that please
 
Re: [Release] FlyFF Server Files & Guide

@Don Fouinardo -
I kinda think like you..

but still , ppl 'stolen' , or made those files
they can do w/e they want with it , but why show it off ....
show ppl that they got the files , and don't want to share
 
Re: [Release] FlyFF Server Files & Guide

If they are selfish then you better tell them nothing because he loves not share what they have!

For now silent said he went achieve the files but now that they have they no longer wants us data.

The only for the moment because that really give us the file is FlyFF LevelME!
 
Re: [Release] FlyFF Server Files & Guide

The files, released which I had up, is only 1/6th of what's needed, and also, they're not official from what I understand they're well.. "Stolen" files in a sense.

That's why there's only the executable's, no actual files, the actual files are scripted in c++ and run off XML's.
So I'm doing some research right now, I've looked at about 11 forums, no luck, still looking.

Also, I made a server launcher for you guys. You'll see :P. Nothing big.
Also, fixed up a good few SQL errors.

Ah dam, I want a server that has its source available...
I've only gotten as far as the character selection screen *cant even make a new char :(* lol
 
Re: [Release] FlyFF Server Files & Guide

you can login to the server
login server dont crash
and gunner remmber your promise????
you say you will share basic source for coders to start dev flyff servers
 
Re: [Release] FlyFF Server Files & Guide


You see , what ppl need , is the begining of the source.
Not much , so we'll have the start.
Maybe , some packets.. etc
so we'll have some stuff to work on , and not start from the begining
 
Re: [Release] FlyFF Server Files & Guide

guys i got a problem my server is fully working but when im making a launcher its connecting to global server why?im using japan client
 
Back