Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS-EP9(TH) SOURCE - No More Selling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You still can’t use this file even you have reg in game because there is a lot of bugs in game
yeah i know thats what i dint you use i use my own files and try to get ingame register

Reaction score
i alreeady make it but i need ingame register
You only need to follow the function of the register source in the game, there are many combinations between register systems in the database.
It's better to use the site if the register function has a lot of problems with the source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have files of ingame register but i dont know where should place it..

cuz no tutorial for this..
You only need to follow the function of the register source in the game, there are many combinations between register systems in the database.
It's better to use the site if the register function has a lot of problems with the source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeeah i already have that but i dont knoww where should i put the files on my files i dont have source of files.. how should i ddo that?

i have files of ingame register but i dont know where should place it..

cuz no tutorial for this..
that files you have need source code... if you don't have source code of your own files then use Control panel to register ingame...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that files you have need source code... if you don't have source code of your own files then use Control panel to register ingame...
what is control panel i already have gmc tool from princeofpersia.

control panel is like website register???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah the source is interconnected with a website but they did not provide the said website source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share these files?
1706600245479 - [SHARE] FULL GS-EP9(TH) SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for the source! Please help! anyone tried to open ingame item mall? Ingame item mall or point shop is not displaying on my end. if anyone here has working ingame item mall, can you share the code please? When i try to click point shop icon, nothing happens. thank you in advance!

thank you for the source! Please help! anyone tried to open ingame item mall? Ingame item mall or point shop is not displaying on my end. if anyone here has working ingame item mall, can you share the code please? When i try to click point shop icon, nothing happens. thank you in advance!
Anyone?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back