[Share] L2Dat_EncDec (Encode and Decode Tools for Client DAT) L2J 

Rev25 MSI Version Release.
Support Kamael+ Client.
Please test it.
 
I get this error when try to import edited weapongrp :Jawdrop2: .Can someone help me?
 

Attachments

  • Error - [Share] L2Dat_EncDec (Encode and Decode Tools for Client DAT) - RaGEZONE Forums
    Error.webp
    83 KB · Views: 263
During the middle of 2007's year, a friend send me this tools, and i think it's a very good idea and I want to add my feature and upgrade it... And with this SVN my work will be easier

I hope I'll be the time to work on it.

If I work a new version, I'll release it in this section.

Thx for the share!
 
Rev30 MSI Version Release.
Support Gracia Client.
Please test it.

P.S.
I'm sorry for the delay of the update.:cry:
 
Well... I downloaded it today and been changing stuff on my CT2 client files and everything worked perfect, I couldn't find any error...

Once again, thnxs for this great tool...

Droppo.-
 
:/, After patching the system folder, the game doesn't start, I tried without patching (just change the files), still the same problem :s
What's the problem?
Thanks
 
:/, After patching the system folder, the game doesn't start, I tried without patching (just change the files), still the same problem :s
What's the problem?
Thanks
Learn to read and learn the basics of CT1 or higher clients patching before posting... it works just perfect, you just have to learn to read and do it in the proper way.

Droppo.-
 
Learn to read and learn the basics of CT1 or higher clients patching before posting... it works just perfect, you just have to learn to read and do it in the proper way.

Droppo.-
I've read, and i'm sorry, this is really a great tool i won't complain about it, but i'm on vista, i didn't know that that would do that :/
Thanks anyway
 
:gun_smili now rev.3.0
 
don't be naif, latest changeset commited on program's SVN is way far from being 3.0. who knows what you downloaded... Think before downloading something.

Droppo.-
 

all vrsion
 
i have downloaded rev30 tested..
but i get error while patching

Code:
Unhandled exception



Technical error description:
________________________________________________
Error patching.


________________________________________________
System.ApplicationException: Error patching.

 ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: U hebt niet de benodigde bevoegdheden voor deze bewerking
   bij System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   bij System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   bij L2DatEncDec.Tools.L2EncDec.SystemPatcher()
   --- Einde van intern uitzonderingsstackpad ---
   bij L2DatEncDec.Tools.L2EncDec.SystemPatcher()
   bij L2DatEncDec.MainForm.MenuL2encdecItem1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

someone know what that can be?

thnx ph0z
 
guys does this even Work for Gracia Part 2 L2j? cuz i Tried to Edit the l2.ini (as i do always, i know how to do it with this program -.-') and i wasnt able to start l2.exe..... it seams like edited l2.ini Doesnt work on Lastest version of CT2...
 
i cannot open itemname-e.dat for gracia2 client i get an error.
others work fine, can it be fixed???
Tnx for good share.

Code:
Unhandled exception



Technical error description:
________________________________________________
Error parsing string file (FieldName: name RecordOffset: 0x33 DumpData: 00:00:00:01:00:00:00:02:)
________________________________________________
System.ApplicationException: Error parsing string file (FieldName: name RecordOffset: 0x33 DumpData: 00:00:00:01:00:00:00:02:) ---> System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
   at L2DatEncDec.Tools.L2DatTool.ReadStringSimple_UnicodeInt32Length(BinaryReader f)
   at L2DatEncDec.Tools.UNICODE.Parse(BinaryReader f)
   at L2DatEncDec.Parsers.L2DatParser.ReadFieldValue(BinaryReader f, L2DatDefinition info, String FName)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at L2DatEncDec.Parsers.L2DatParser.ReadFieldValue(BinaryReader f, L2DatDefinition info, String FName)
   at L2DatEncDec.Parsers.L2DatParser.ReadFieldValue(BinaryReader f, L2DatDefinition info, Int32 FNumber)
   at L2DatEncDec.Parsers.L2DatParser.ReadFieldValue(BinaryReader f, L2DatDefinition info, String FromName, String ToName)
   at L2DatEncDec.Parsers.ItemName.ParseMain(BinaryReader f, Int32 RecNo)
   at L2DatEncDec.Parsers.L2DatParser.Parse(BinaryReader f)
   at L2DatEncDec.MainForm.LoadBtn_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
 
Back