Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

(Share)Lineage C4 Retail OFicial Server Files L2O 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here`s a link to download a C4 Retail lineage 2 server official files. I hope it help you with your lineage2 server. The files are for 64 bits OS i think. I have a 32 bits operating system, so i cant test this server. I only ask 1 favor to people that will test this server. Could you tell me if this server works fine???? Could someone share with me a link with a 32 bit of this same server version???
Thanks a lot.

Here`s a link to download a C4 Retail lineage 2 server official files. I hope it help you with your lineage2 server. The files are for 64 bits OS i think. I have a 32 bits operating system, so i cant test this server. I only ask 1 favor to people that will test this server. Could you tell me if this server works fine???? Could someone share with me a link with a 32 bit of this same server version???
Thanks a lot.

The servant is works to 100% with quests and everything?

Upvote 0
i was told that YES, but unfortunally i must reinstall mi OS to try it. First i want to hear from someone with an OS 64b that at least that the server works, and loads up, then explore the details.
I will upload the RaGEZONE pack live soon. The ReGEZONE works fine, but i found a lot of diferences with the oficial, npc spawns, locations of monsters and so on. I don know if RaGEZONE pack is a custom server not retail to the oficial or RaGEZONE is an intent of oficial with some more work needed. I made the question in another post and nobody return my post.
byes

Upvote 0
Ragezone = C1 modded
Official pack = real C4
That's why there are huge differences between theses packs, even if both of them are called "C4"

Upvote 0
This serverfiles work?Or we need codes?
If you need codes can share the SPY_CAPTURE PROGRAMM?

Upvote 0
Back