Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] Link Sword and Shield L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Soulness said:
I was GM on l2extreme... Had to drop the team to play another thing... Real life...

The Game Master who created that there was Haygor from Kastien.
this is VERY INCORRECT

Anne was the one that made the Link sword AND shield
NOT haygor

credit for the link stuff goes to Anne from l2extreme.

Anne also made all the different colored party masks that people leeched from l2x, until she shared them on PP for the credit

Amilcar16007 said:
C00l man good work =)
it's not his work

you all need to stop thinking him for his "work" when he did not create those

make sure you give credit to the actual person who made them, which is Anne from l2x

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lukas_b is in fact correct, I don't know how soulness figured that I made them, I do know that I was using the basic files of the link sword and shield to creat some other stuff that I never finished.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haygor said:
Lukas_b is in fact correct, I don't know how soulness figured that I made them, I do know that I was using the basic files of the link sword and shield to creat some other stuff that I never finished.

You were working on alot of textures for a few events, when you logged on with the Link char fully dressed up i figured you made them also...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't Download, says "This file has been deleted". I found the files as part of a pack, but the textures aren't working. I'm thinking they're not set up for the C5 client, does anyone have it working on C5?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back