[Share] make a FlyFF Server Emulator

win
Loyal Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
1,082
Reaction score
143
I have seen some people just waiting around for a release. I mean, guys, come on... Get off your butt! Start coding. I make it sound really simple, but some times it is pretty simple. If you are going to code a private-server emulator, I suggest you code it in either, C++, C#, or Java. I suggest C++.

If you do decide to code a private-server emulator for FlyFF. Do it in C++, why you ask? C++ is one of the most commonly used programming languages, that means if you ever need help, you can get good help from Google. Also, wikipedia is your friend:

Good luck guys.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Javas not hard, I love Java :heart: , and my professor for Programming is like a Java pro, so I can get help from him :)...

I've looked into C++, doesnt seem to hard, but when I look at more advanced programs it looks really strange O.O but maybe thats cause I dont know all the basics...
 
Oh k you have a lucky them,i don't have professor for programming lol.Thats why it's hard for me Java ^^'.
Finally, I will be even more autonomous at the end :) .
 
its for mysql 5.x, dumped using SQLyog if wamp use old deprecated mysql 4.x try to upgrade ur web hosting package or just download the mysql from mysql web site.

Never used WAMP the AppServ is all fit all needs(no fucking launcher or anything else like easyphp and is updated on every mysql/apache/php updates)
 
Follow the link provided . Then download the Mysql/odbc install that you need. Run the installer after its finished just fill in the user name and pass that you use for you Mysql/wamp/xamp..or which ever you used LOL. in the server config xml files. that should do it . Hope this helped alittle
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha i like the topic name.
You get a whole bunch of noobs hopes up then its like you slam a door in the face for that good job.
 
I learn already C and C++ at the moment .


Edit : but please mooncatcher ,you can make a guide with image because it's wont work :\
 
Last edited:
Back