• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] my cp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kaizen101 - [Share] my cp - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: my cp

ep5 but as i know..every cp can be reconfigured for every version

its just a basic design weg..
its only made up of tables inside other tables ^_^, so that for those who want to create a cp without just editing the color and looks, and they know how to use html(just rename it to php), can create their own, they can dissect this to see the important parts, because i put those part on the same area..easier to check this than the original cp...i dont even use div on most parts..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [release] my cp

why is it im having trouble in regestering my account? it says *cant2"? any idea why is it?

---------- Post added at 03:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

and i forgot when i vote theres an error mssql? pls help me. i love this cp.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir kaizen can you share the dbo.vote in your database to make my vote points work?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Bro. Can you convert this one to EP6s2

that if you don't mind...:):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

guys this is the sempliest way..i will upload my database..then i will post it here...
once you download it, backup your database..then use my database and see what has been added...you can also check the php it use to see what parts of the database it use..

but as i know i already added her the picture of the tables i add...you can check it so that you dont need to dl anything.....just modify your table

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

sorry cant upload dbase now...i encountered error with my pc..just follow the picture guide..to edit the table,right click then modify...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

whereis item shop link to,.. it was empty or should I add them from admincp,... but when i try to add some item, it wont add/show...
is there a way to making it??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Like it :) But It Need a Designing Improvements :). Like it 7/10 :D

Back