Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

share:my dooong is Loong

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
since all links here are dead i share this:
server

client

both pass loulxgame is leeched from loul blog

start vm ware set it to bridged or nat 192.68.1.0
set network adapter gateway 192.168.1.1

start [1] mysql and click play button

start [2]server and click 1 1 to stop 2 2

Go to the Client folder. Run the file "launcher.exe". Built-in account registration website. You register and then enter the game.

To use the GM command, you need to SET your account to GM to use it go to the virtual machine and open Navicat. Go to loong_login → account → adjust column Privilege = 5 → click save. Press the "F11" key in the game to open the GM panel.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I am having trouble setting up the server 🥺 Can you please share a video guide?

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I am having trouble setting up the server 🥺 Can you please share a video guide?
start the vm,start php study,click the elephant and start services then start server then launch game
register account in the website(vm ip)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a setup tutorial for this on VPS sir xlw000tlx?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
since all links here are dead i share this:
server

client

both pass loulxgame is leeched from loul blog

start vm ware set it to bridged or nat 192.68.1.0
set network adapter gateway 192.168.1.1

start [1] mysql and click play button

start [2]server and click 1 1 to stop 2 2

Go to the Client folder. Run the file "launcher.exe". Built-in account registration website. You register and then enter the game.

To use the GM command, you need to SET your account to GM to use it go to the virtual machine and open Navicat. Go to loong_login → account → adjust column Privilege = 5 → click save. Press the "F11" key in the game to open the GM panel.

What is the decompression code?

Hello,What is the decompression code?

Back