• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Share] my ran launcher with dns capability

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, upon ticking "DNS Lookup", ranlauncher will look for your param.ini and makes a backup of that, have your param.ini in placed together with the ranlauncher.exe is located?

----------------

@fadzly

go to the first page of this thread, get the RC1 and test it.

thanks
-cruzades

/me sleeping time :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro...this launcher version not download the patch yet...
hmm
i dont know what happen
maybe my wrong setting or this launcher have problem...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@fadzly

I made a quick test with svr.ini, and I found no problem at all here at my end.

few more things sir;

1. Can I have the screenshot of your folder where ranlauncher.exe is located, I want to see all the files listed inside it.

2. Screenshot of the launcher itself.

3. Your complete svr.ini and patch.ini

thanks
-cruzades

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx conan ! may i request to make it a little size your launcher 2.2 coz the launcher is so big, can u do that like a size of laptop hard disk or like a size of ian launcher? just asking sir if ever u can! and sir can u re-upload ur launcher 2.4?

Last edited:
Back