Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] My Rancp

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if we can md5 encrypt
we can md5 decrypt it

or maybe we can use another converter like hash

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

we can convert points in base64 that can convert it like md5
then we can also convert it in non base64

so it can be encode and decode like md5

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@laklakbangi: Just Asking.. Ok I will try..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@TS

Greate share and welcome back.... anyway i have some suggestion can you put some security authentication in epoints like captcha or something like that.. and some addons like item costumizer :).... that if you only have some extra time for this more power to you dude advance happy new year...

@MentaL Chaos A.K.A Feck

will you stop acting like a kid stop flaming in this thread you can suggest or share your thoughts... if you think that TS share is not good enough well keep silence. a wise guy and educated man knows where and when to speak with manners...
@ tagalog - nasasapawan kaba kaya ka ganyan, o baka hindi na pansinin yung mga binebenta mong CP na based din naman sa BK Code...

Reaction score
@TS

Greate share and welcome back.... anyway i have some suggestion can you put some security authentication in epoints like captcha or something like that.. and some addons like item costumizer :).... that if you only have some extra time for this more power to you dude advance happy new year...

@MentaL Chaos A.K.A Feck

will you stop acting like a kid stop flaming in this thread you can suggest or share your thoughts... if you think that TS share is not good enough well keep silence. a wise guy and educated man knows where and when to speak with manners...
@ tagalog - nasasapawan kaba kaya ka ganyan, o baka hindi na pansinin yung mga binebenta mong CP na based din naman sa BK Code...

LOL! :lol: that's the word!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this error on the page

Code:
Error #122Loading php_gd2.dll Falied!
Please Enable php_gd2.dll in ur php.ini");} if (extension_loaded('mssql')) {echo("");} else{Die("
Error #123
Loading php_mssql.dll Falied! 
Please Enable php_mssql.dll in ur php.ini");} } ?>

what should i do?

Reaction score
go to your C:/windows/php ... remove " ; " it will look like this .

php_gd2.dll

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

as i've said .. Heres 2011 .. flammer go away :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to your C:/windows/php ... remove " ; " it will look like this .

php_gd2.dll

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

as i've said .. Heres 2011 .. flammer go away :p

thanks, is it in windows or xampp?ty again...and btw, must the servers be running before opening the page?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no php.ini in windows folder...i only copied the one from xampp/php but the still nothing happened...btw here's a part of php.ini...there is an 'extension' word

Code:
extension=php_bz2.dll
;extension=php_curl.dll
;extension=php_dba.dll
extension=php_mbstring.dll
extension=php_exif.dll
;extension=php_fileinfo.dll
extension=php_gd2.dll
extension=php_gettext.dll
;extension=php_gmp.dll
extension=php_imap.dll
;extension=php_interbase.dll
;extension=php_intl.dll
;extension=php_ldap.dll
extension=php_mcrypt.dll
extension=php_mssql.dll

i also tried downloading php_gd2.dll but im not sure where to put it

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@maikko123
Bianx is talking about your windows folder in your drive C not in the xampp folder or kindly paste this php.ini in your windows folder in your drive C/windows/ see my attachment below
View attachment php.rar <<<<<<<<<----------- DOWNLOAD THIS

@grahambert
ilike this one.. hehe

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Hell Yeah!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@TS

@MentaL Chaos A.K.A Feck

cooldown take it easy bro. hahaha! mental chaos aka feck just gone hahaha! no reply? good to you! :w00t::w00t:

Hell Yeah!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Dutch_X: suggestion:
can you make a guide on how designing RanCP? :p lol stupid question hahaha!

Back