[SHARE]New Vault Data Pack Interlude L2J 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got that problem, i tired many number of Hexid, i tired to get form other pack still like that, i hope that someone can help me ^^

GameServer:
INFO Telnet server is currently disabled.
INFO GameServer listening on all available IPs on Port 7777
INFO Damn! Registeration Failed: Reason: wrong hexid
ServerLogin:
Auth request received
Wrong HexID
Closing connection
Server Bartz (0) : connection lost
 
@EzEraL@ Is it because of hacking that he stopped the serverpack or because he didnt publish a source.....??

@Vianny93@ O M G ........did u even see the forum before u asked?
 
I would highly recommend the program called "ZoneAlarm" they changed their name to ZoneLabs with their new ver7. Search for "ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite". Since I started using it any and all hacking came to a halt. Biggest thing that surprised me was how little ZA affected bandwidth. Give it a shot, I'm almost positive you'll love it! I'm sure you could find on a peer to peer. teehee.

Anyway, keep up the good work man! Don't let those looser's get you down. Port Block FTW
 
I talk with Vault in msn and he says that someone hacks his job so he stop publish it but i am not sure

:roflmao:
So let me get this right. He hacks other peoples job, but when it happens to him, he quits?
 
PLease vault share the guide, because i have some problems on install...
thx
 
No, Vault was more likely busted for using other peoples source and not his own and also for not crediting them. As for PC hack... dude what happened to having a router and a few firewalls?
 
New Release

New Release by Vault

#fix All skill
#fix seven sign
#fix cubic

+Add Geo Data
+Add skill Armor
+Add custom npc sql (create you npc and monster)
+fix skill C6 (waiting for finish work)
+Add Wedding
+Add Manor Manager


Download Pack:



Next Release sunday 25 Februry
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back